Euneirophrenia: o1

Eigengrau
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Euneirophrenia (n.) - the peace of mind that comes from having pleasant dreams

 

 

KYUNGSOO2010

 

Jongin grips my wrist tightly, I could feel myself wince from the pain that it was causing me. But it was okay, I've never seen Jongin so scared before. It was kind of a relief, him clutching on to me like I was his protector. Finally, he treated me like a brother. 

I sighed as I could feel the plane shake jerk up and down. I felt restless, I honestly wanted to get out of the plane. The terror that ran through me never left. The plane started leaning forward, I was pushed down. The person behind me was screaming loudly, Jongin shouted too. I tried to filter the shrieks of the passengers, but it was almost impossible. I closed my eyes and hoped for the best.

I adjusted Jongin's hand so that I could hold onto him better, but as the plane was slammed against the asphalt road, I let go. 

I couldn't see Jongin anywhere after that. The plane blew up, and somehow, the extremely hot oil from the plane landed on my face. It was gasoline, or at least it smelled like it. I could feel it burning, the sensation was similar to that of a knife stabbing your eye. 

My eyes watered and my eyelids started twitching like crazy. I tried my best not to scratch my eyes. It started from the sides to the front, my vision became blurry and I couldn't determine what I was seeing. Everything was a mess, and I could only blame myself.

I wanted to find mom, Junmyeon, and Jongin. I had to make sure they were safe, but my legs were weak. With an eyesight like that too, I couldn't go anywhere. I laid down and later, I heard sirens. Finally, they're here. Rescue is here.

I tried to sit up and I felt pain everywhere. I laid down again and the bright light from the ambulances and the police cars tortured me more. My eyes suddenly became very sensitive to light. I felt a hand touch my shoulder, in that moment, I wished it was Jongin. I turn to face the person; it was one of the rescue officers. I stare at him for as long as I could, wanting to say "Find my family." aloud, but I never got to that point. 

I was carried and sent to the hospital, and when I arrived, the bright lights blinded me. I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I swear I couldn't see anything. It was dark and unusual. People were frantic and the hospital was a complete chaos. But, what bothered m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter