Meeting

Redemption

 

 
 
Youngjae was pulled down a long, white hallway by the short girl who, he assumed, was an angel. He didn't understand what was going on but after finding out the he was dead, he really wasn't in the mood to find out. 
 
"Can't I just go back and sulk in my room from the shock of being dead? I really don't care about whatever we are doing right now." The angel stopped in her tracks and turned to face him, making it so that Youngjae almost walked right into her. She gave him a death glare and he took a step back. 
 
"Look here mister. I finally have someone with a mark, and I am not going to let you ruin this moment for me." She had her hands on her hips and lectured him like a mom, even though she was a whole foot shorter than he was, "Now you are going to follow me and be quiet."
 
"But-" she glared at him and he shut up, "Fine." He muttered angrily. 
 
He followed the sassy angel down the remainder of the hallway, at the end of which was a set of large wooden doors. HanEul knocked on the creaky wood and stepped back. The doors swung open and she pulled him into the room rather forcibly. 
 
"HanEul." A middle aged man wearing a rather nice-looking Louis Vuitton suit sat behind an oak desk and frowned at the angel's rather rough handling of Youngjae. "What have I told you about being nice to newcomers?"
 
HanEul pouted cutely before bowing, "I'm sorry, Boss, I guess I got carried away."
 
"Does he have a mark?"
 
HanEul's eyes shone proudly, "Yes sir! He's my first one!" The well-dressed man chuckled, and HanEul beamed with excitement. 
 
Youngjae just stood in the doorway and watched, his head spinning. Who was this man that HanEul called Boss? Why did he have the black star on his wrist? And last but not least, why did it matter?
 
"Well, Youngjae, if you will please be patient with me for just a little bit longer, I can answer your questions. We still need 5 others to join us before I can say much."
 
Youngjae paled, "H-how did you know what I was thinking?"
 
The man just winked and waved his hand, causing the door behind Youngjae to open again, revealing an older woman wearing a white pantsuit followed by two boys that Youngjae was glad to see.
 
"Hyung!" The baby giant yelled, running towards Youngjae to give him a tight hug. 
 
"Hey, Zelo," Youngjae greeted his younger friend, ruffling his hair. His eyes traveled to the other guy standing behind Zelo. Youngjae's mouth twisted into a large grin and the other boy returned the smile. 
 
"Hey Youngjae."
 
"Hey hyung."
 
Aren't you guys curious about how they died? Well... I already have the chapter written but I decided to hide it MWUAHAHAHA. Don't worry you will find out soon- I just don't think it is time to incorporate it into the story yet. I will probably have it as chapter 4 so please look forward to it!