BAP's Mission~

Redemption

"I want to give you a second chance to make better decisions." He looked at each and every one of them in the eyes before continuing, "It will not be easy, and it will not be fun. In fact it will probably be the worst experiences you have ever been through. But," he paused, raising one finger, "I know you can do it and I think you deserve the chance."

The boys in BAP were silent as they processed that information.

"You...you are really going to give us a chance to fix what we did wrong?" Yongguk spoke up, not believing his ears. God simply nodded with a small smile and their jaws dropped.

"When do we start?" Zelo asked eagerly.

God looked at a sparkling Rolex on his wrist, "Hmm..." He mused, "In about... Five minutes or so."

"What are we supposed to do?"

"Each one of you has somehow caused someone to suffer. I want you to make someone happy."

"That's all?" Daehyun questioned.

“No,” God grinned, “It will not be that easy. I want you to change someone’s life significantly for the better. You need to turn their life around completely.”

“Just one person?”

“One person for each one of you. Six people total.”

“D-do we have to work alone?” Jongup chewed on his nails nervously, already preparing for the seperation anxiety that he was sure to feel.

“You guys are like brothers, right?” They nodded, “Then you can work together. If one fails then you all fail. I will have HanEul, Eunbi, and Chunji available to assist you if you need it. But, they can not interfere with your mission. They will be only able to help you guys get situated in the human world again. Anything you guys need- food, clothes, whatever- they will get for you.”

BAP nodded again in understanding, and God continued, “The first person that you will be required to help is named Suzy. She suffering from.... Well, I will let you guys find out on your own.” God took a look at his watch again before asking them, “Are you ready?”

“We are B.A.P! Yessir!”

God snapped his fingers, and BAP was gone, on their way back to the human world.


ALRIGHT GUYS! So... B.A.P is going back to the human world in order to help 6 unfortunate souls turn their lives around. What do you think is wrong with Suzy? ^_^ Also, thanks to Sweetfairytale for the new graphic! I love it <3