Trip to Singapore

Staying With Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

" Everyone! We'll check in the hotel first and put all your lugage there and then we'll start our activity okay?" the teacher said and all the students nodded.

" I want to be in the same room as all of you!" sunhwa whined.

"yah! one room is only for two people, how can 5 of us be in the same room." The "wise" hyosung said.

"so you are still ignoring changmin?" hana whispered jieun. Jieun just nodded sadly. Hana sighed,seeing her best friend so depressed. 

"ah thank you." a feminime voice was heard. Jieun turned her head and saw changmin helping miyoung with her super big and many luggage.For some reason jieun doesnt like this scene.She looked away,looking a bit irritated.

"whats with your long face?" Song jieun asked. Jieun shook her head like saying "its nothing" and sighed again for dont know how many times already. 

After the teacher announced the arrangments of the rooms,the students and teachers went to their respective room to put their luggage. Jieun was in the same room as hyosung, Hana was in the same room as Song jieun and the pitiful sunhwa was with miyoung. after they put their put their luggage they went to the lobby.

"Is everyone down yet?" the teacher in-charge asked.

"yes!" the students replied excitedly.

"okay,lets board the bus!"the teacher exclaimed and the students followed her obediently.

"where are we going?" one of the students asked.

" going to the mountain." the teacher said. 

-at the mountain-

"now please go to your 0wn groups!" the teacher ordered. Jieun sighed...again and dragged her feet to where the rest is.

"so now i will explain how the game works. This is the treasure hunter game! You have to go inside and find a box. There will be a paper saying "you found it!" in it. There are a lot of fake boxes so becareful. dont take the fake one,check the inside first. First one to find it will win! easy right?" the teacher said and all the students stared at her. Of course, how is that easy? The mountain is sooooooo big! and you have to find a small box?! 

"anyway dont give up! Keep finding ,okay?" the teacher cleared ."oh we will give each group a map so you wont get lost. Stay with your group okay because we will only give one map to each group." 

"what will we get if we win?" one of the students asked.

"the winning group will get to eat buffet while the rest of you will go to the food court and eat." the teacher said and now all the students eyes widened and was determined to win.

*buffet?!* Jieun thought.

* no!! this is going to be tiring!I will get fat if i eat buffet* miyoung thought.

* FOOD!!*changmin thought.

* i want to win* onew thought.

Yeon jieun's POV

one by one,the group departed. 

*where am i going to find that small box?* i thought as i walked. 

"ah!"miyoung shouted. luckily changmin was beside her to catch her or else she'll fall.

"oh my, so sweet changmin!" one of the guys said.

" they look so good together!" another one said.

"look they are blushing!" A girl said. Miyoung covered her face shyly while changmin keep denying about the couple thing. I clenched my fist and walked faster, leaving them behind. Is this their honeymoon or what?!

"yah!jieun wait!" i heard changmin shouted but i ignored him. i was too busy with my own thoughts. Why am i feeling like this nowdays? For some reason,since miyoung appeared, i keep having these unsecure feeling. Since the ehem...kiss...incident, my heart beats a lot more faster than before when i am with him. Why? I felt annoyed when changmin was with miyoung. A lot of people keep saying that they looked good together. WHY?! why cant changmin treat me like her?he always tease me and others,but with miyoung?he acts like a prince. Dont say that changmin like miyoung? 

I stopped walking and think. He likes her right? who wouldnt? she is every boy's ideal type. pretty,smart,gentle. I sighed and looked around. Uh-oh. where is this??????????????????????????????????????????

 

Shim changmin's POV

Aish this girl. where is she? 

" how? will she get lost? she dont have the map since its with onew." miyoung said worriedly. I shrugged and suddenly thought of an idea.

" you and onew will find the box while i will find her." i said and was ready to run to find jieun but was held back by miyoung.

"but wont you get lost too? you dont have the map." she asked. 

"its okay. i memorised it. onew! go with miyoung okay? dont separate!" i reminded and left.

Author's POV

Miyoung pouted, looking at changmin who was running away. * so jieun is really importatnt to him huh?*

"lets go." onew said and miyoung followed him. 

Yeon jieun's POV

I walked and walked further. Am i lost? yes i am. aish you pabo! now what am i going to do? I sighed and looked around, unfortunately there is no one here. I-its safe here right? There will be no bad guys who will come and kidnap you or so on right?I shivered from that though and wanted to go back before it gets dark. 

All of a sudden, i felt someone's presence behind me. Who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter