Falling?

Staying With Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeon jieun's POV

"Finally home....." i said and streched my hands.

" its not your home, its-"

"fine, its YOUR home." i said and glared at changmin who just smirked.

" Go up and take a shower, you smell." he teased and playfully pinched his nose.

"yah, i am not smelly, you are the one that is smelly."

" what? i smell so good!wanna smell?"he said as he come closer to me.

" yah go away! AH!" i ran upstairs as fast as i can and locked the door. That devil... i thought he was a good person but i guess devil is still devil. I took my clothes and went to take shower.

"yah, are you done?" a familiar voice called out.

" YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?! I AM NOT DONE YOU ERT!" i shouted. i am still showering in the bathroom and i didnt lock the bathroom door. well who wouldnt be surprised when a guy walked in the room when you were showering.

" I am not interested in looking at your body so dont worry. theres probably nothing to see right?" he teased. i can picture him smirking from listening to his voice.

"YAH! i have a nice body okay!" I shouted, offended.

" thats your point of view , did anyone say that you have a nice body?"wait, theres none! NO!! 

"haha, theres none right? anyway, after you are done come to my room." 

" come to your room? what for?" i asked, panicked.

" of course for the music project. what are you thinking?" he said and i heard the door closed.Phew...

I went to his room and we started choosing the song. Unexpectedly, our taste of songs were quite similiar.Theres a lot of good songs and its hard to pick. At last we chose "nagging" by iu and seulong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmwdCm-oze0

I was a bit worried about him as the notes were very high for boys. to my surprise he easily sings all the high notes.Wow....To tell the truth he is good at singing. 

After an hour of practising we were tired and decided to continue next time.

"never expecred you to be good at singing." i said.

" Thats my line too." he said and smiled. His smile is full of sincere, its rare to see him smilling like that. My eyes cant stop looking at him.  He was very handsome.

" staring at my handsome face again?" he smirked.UGH right, but his attitude is.........

 

"UGH! I hate you!" I said while looking at my maths worksheet. Why must you exist? Have changmin done his homework yet? i heard that he is smart at math, maybe i should ask some help from him? but i dont think he would help me. should i use aegyo? It wont hurt to try right?

I knocked on his door and he opened it.

"what?" he asked coldy.

"changmin-ah~~" i said with a girlish voice.

"w-what? are you sick? why are you acting like this?" his face shocked and a bit scared?

" help me with my maths homework please~~! pretty please~~" i pleaded and did my puppy eyes.My puppy eyes always works.

" No." 

" ha? why? please, oppa?" 

"fine." he sighed.

"yay!" i jumped and went inside his room as he closed the door.

Shim changmin's POV

I felt my heart is on the verge on exploding when she did some aegyo. This is the first time i have these kinds of feelings. What is these feelings? Am i really falling for her?

"yah!its wrong!I really want to check whats inside your head! " i scolded her

"hehe, math isnt really my thing." she laughed. 

My eyelids suddenly felt heavy and i found myself sleeping.

When i woke up, i saw jieun sleeping infront of me. her head on the table.I guess she is tired from doing the math worksheet. But seriously? 1 quesiton took her at least 12 minutes to answer. I looked at her sleeping figure. she is not bad looking, actually she is quite pretty. now what am i saying!I dont know why but i just cant help but to smile while looking at her sleeping. she looked so peaceful, different from when she was awake. i guess we should stop fighting now. 

 

(Imagine her head is on the table)

how can she be so careless? how can she just fell asleep with a guy inside the room. What if they take advantage of her. This girl~! i shook my head and carried her back to her room.

"goodnight jieun." i whispered to her ear and went back to my room.

 

Yeon jieun's POV

I looked around and noticed that i was in my room. Hmm...how did i end up here? Lets try to remember what happened last night. Music project, Math homework, changmin's room.Yeah! i think i fell asleep at changmin's room so does it mean that he was the one who carrie- No way right? i shrugged and went to the bathroom to get prepared.

"Morning unnies" i beamed.

"morning jieun-ah." the three of them greeted.

" Wah! There is pancake! Pancake here i come!" i shouted and started eating my breakfast."Yummy!"

" glutton" the devil said and i glared. Why does he like to annoy me every morning?oh right! should i ask him about how i get to my room last night?

"Yah, did you perharps carried me to my-" i was cut off by him

"no"

" so how did i-" i was cut off again!

"you were sleep walking and you end up walking to your room. do you really expect me to carry you back? of course no! you are so heavy!" 

"W-what?! excuse me but i am not heavy, if you say that i am heavy it means that you are weak right?" i argued

"what? me weak? thats the funniest joke i have ever heard!" This goes on and on and now i am walking while looking at the map. That devil drew a map and left on his own! What kind of gentleman is that.I am gonna be late!

HONK!HONK!

i jumped in shock.did changmin come back to fetch me? well he should! i turned and looked at the driver surpisingly its myungsoo oppa!

"myungsoo oppa! hello!what are you doing here?" i asked

"hello!i was driving to school and saw a beautiful girl walking and saw that its you. but why are you walking. shouldnt you be with changmin?" he asked. i guess all the students know that i am living with changmin right now.I sighed.

"that jerk, devil and mean guy left me alone with this map and this map is totally not understandable! what kind of map is this1"i exclaimed and he laughed.

"haha, you are really interesting. i like you!" i blushed madly. did he just say i like you to me? really? tell m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter