First Date [2]

Staying With Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

The coaster slowly goes higher and higher, making Changmin's heart beats faster and faster than ever. Jieun noticed the fear from Changmin.Jieun held his hand to assure him that its okay, nothing bad will happen, hoping that he will calm down a little. However, it doesnt seem to have any effect because loud screams were right just as the coaster went to its fastest speed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Changmin shouted on the top of his lungs and closed his eyes tightly. His tone went up and down, following the movement of the coaster. Although Jieun wasnt supposed to laugh at her suffering boyfriend, she just cant hold it. It's too funny. Imagine a guy who usually looks very cold and cool suddenly shouts like a mad woman beside because of a ride. Who would not think its funny? The whole ride was filled with Changmin's "manly" shouts and Jieun's laughter.

Finally, the ride came to a stop. Changmin panted heavily, his hair were in a big mess., his face was as white as ghost. On the other side, Jieun was smiling happily, satisfied with the ride. "Woohoo~ That was awesome!" She cheered and received a look from Changmin.

* How is that AWESOME?!* Changmin thought as his eyes widened at her choice of words. The both of them unfastened their seatbelt and walked to the side to take their belongings before heading out.

After they were at the exit, Changmin suddenly felt his leg grew weak from the impact earlier. He swayed a little and Jieun decided that they should take a rest first.

Changmin grunted as he sat on the bench under a big tree. Jieun sat beside him and fanned him with her hands. Worry was shown on her face. " Are you okay?"

Changmin nodded. Jieun stopped fanning him and scolded. " Yah! If you are scared , you should say so! Why force yourself?" She crossed her arms and waited for an answer.

Changmin looked down and answered. " I want to look good in front of you. But, I guess I failed. And you looked so happy and excited so i didnt want to let you down." His voice volume getting lower and lower as he talks.

To be honest, Jieun was very touched when he heard that. He was scared of rides but ride it because of her? Jieun sighed and smiled. " Pabo." She said and leaned in to peck his lips lightly, shocking the boy.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter