Revealed

Staying With Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Changmin drove to the ***** park. He turned off the engine and shook the sleeping girl beside him. 

"Wake up jieun, We have arrived." He shook again. Jieun move a little an blinked her eyes several times before rubbing it sleepily. She looked and changmin before looking around. "Where is this?" She questioned. " I thought we are going home?"

Changmin chuckled and shook his head. " I want to show you something." He smiled and leaned in to unbuckle her seatbelt for her making her blush madly. Changmin pulled away and saw her tomato face. "Aigoo...Blushing maniac." He laughed and walked out of the door. Jieun pouted and was about to opent the car's door when it was already opened by changmin.

Jieun frowns at Changmin. " I have hands to open the door too you know, you dont have to do everything for me." She said as she walked out of the car. Changmin closed the door and look at her charmingly. " I know, but can't I just do that for my girlfriend?" 

Hearing that, Jieun's face and ears went red. * What's wrong with him today?! SO CHEESY!*

" I wonder how many times have you blushed today?" Changmin said. He leaned to her ear and whispered. " There will be more cheesy lines waiting for you in the future so be prepared."

Jieun's eyes widened. She stepped on his toes making him shout in pain and jumping around while holding his probably bruised toes.

"D-dont you dare say anymore cheesy lines. You are going to eat my fist if you say things like that again." jieun stuttered.

Changmin stopped jumping and pouted. " Why don't you like cheesy lines? I thought most girls love that."

" Because I dont like cheese." Jieun said in a matter of fact tone. "Anyway, what is the thing that you want to show me?" 

Changmin's mouth formed an "o" shape. " I-uhh.." He stuttered earning him a suspicious look from Jieun. " I need to go to the toilet first." He scratched his neck awkwardly. " Wait at the bench over there first, I'll be there in a moment." He pointed at the bench.

Jieun nodded and blinked."Okay then, be fast okay? I dont want to be alone." 

"SURE!" Changmin said and ran to the toilet. Jieun sighed as she looked at Changmin's back. She looked at the bench and started walking to the bench. She looked around before sitting down and swaying her legs. 

 

10 minutes past....

Jieun was now singing to random songs.

15 minutes past....

Jieun was now playing with her nails boredly..

20 minutes past...

Jieun was now calling Changmin's phone but no one answered. She tried calling him again but the respond is still the same. 

30 minutes past...

By now, Jieun was worried and angry at the same time. "Where is he? Why is he so long? It's been 30 minutes! " She looked at her watch. She bit her lips and looked around for any sign of Changmin but to no avail. She sighed." This guy..." 

She heard some footsteps. She turned back, thinking it was changmin but it wasnt. Instead, there was a little boy about the age of 7 walking towards her with a sticky note. Jieun looked at him blankly, what is he doing here at this time? It's already late.

"Little boy, what are you doing here at this time? Where are your parents?" Jieun asked as the boy was now already standing in front of her.

"I dont have parents anymore." The little boy replied sadly. Jieun felt guilty washed over her. She asked the wrong question. "Oh, sorry for asking that." She apologized.

The little boy just smiled and said that its okay." Here" He handed her the sticky note in his hand. " Changmin hyung told me to give this to you."

"Changmin?" 

Jieun looked at the note and thanked the boy. The boy smiled to her before running to somewhere. Jieun smiled back and looked at the note.

Please go to the lake near the carkpark.-Changmin

Jieun raised an eyebrow. " What's he doing there?" She questioned. She sighed again and walked towards where Changmin told her to. On the way there are more little kids appearing and giving her a sticky note.

Don't frown, later you will get old soon~! 

*OLD?! Humph! YOu'll get old first!

Come on, dont be lazy~Walk walk! Exercise and you'll get thinner elephant!

* WHAT?! I AM NOT THAT FAT OKAY?!

Jieun stomped her foot to the place. She looked around but Changmin was no where to be found. She put her hand on her hips. "Now, where is this devil?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter