Confession??

Staying With Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeon jieun's POV

"Jieun-ah,wake up!" hyosung unnie shook me.

"hmm..." I mumbled.

"wake up!wakey wakey!"Hyosung unnie shooked me again but i ignored her and continued sleeping.

"Jieun-ah changmin is waiting for you." hyosung unnie whispered and laughed when i sat up immediately.

"HAHAHAH!You should have seen your face when i say changmin!" Hyosung unnie laughed out loud while pointing at me. I blushed and ran into the toilet. I looked the mirror and cupped my bright red face.*JIEUN! What is wrong with you now?Calm down* I thought and went to do my morning routine.

I went out and started to get ready for the activities later. Hyosung unnie suddenly stood beside me and said" so how are you going to confess?" 

I frozed. She remembered! Now how am i supposed to avoid it? Cold sweats starts forming.

"Dont you think you can avoid me. " She smirked. I sighed deeply and asked her how to confess. 

"I'll teach you!" She said and began searching for something in her bag. Is it just me or what? She is like a professional!

 

 

Author's POV

Today the students did a lot of fun activities and all of them were tired. They immediately went to their respectives room after dinner.

Changmin was packing his bag in his room and noticed a letter. *what is this?who put it here?* he thought as he opened it.

Please meet me at the garden at 8   -jieun

Changmin smiled and put it inside his pocket. He informed his roommate that he will be going out for a fresh air and went to the garden.

Jieun was nervous , she kept thinking whether Changmin will come or not.

"he will come. he will not come, he will come, he wil-" she was int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter