New student?

Staying With Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeon jieun's POV

I frozed. Trying to digest what happened. Him, shim changmin, the devil, just stole my precious first kiss AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"yah snail, dont just stand there like a statue. If you dont come in in the count of 3 i'll lock you out of the house. One..Two.." he counted and i dashed into the house and to my room like a mad woman. I closed the door and put my hand on my chest. BA THUMP BA THUMP. What is this feeling?I cant believe he just kissed me! How am i supposed to face him tomorrow? I tried to shook that thought off and tried to sleep. TRIED.

The next morning i have panda eyes.

"good morning ji- oh wow. what happened to your eyes?"hyemi unnie asked worriedly.

"nothing unnie." i gave her a faint smile and sat down. I sighed. Oh right i have to eat fast so i dont have to meet the devil. I looked at the time. 6 45. He usually comes down at 7 so i still have some time.

"unnie, i am going to school now!" I bid goodbye and ran out.

Author's POV

"woah,she isnt going to school with young master today?" minah asked and the others shrugged.

"morning noonas" changmin greeted and they greeted her back.

"is jieun still sleeping?" changmin asked.

"oh,jieun went to school already." hyemi informed.

"without me?That early?"changmin said.*weird...is she going to walk to school?*he thought worriedly.

-at school-

"jieun,why di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter