Chapter 9

Sick and Tired

Seunghyun POV

"Tabi honey, wake up it's morning, you said you wanted to see bigbang?" Tenia woke me up, and gently my hair. I opened my eyes "morning baby bear!" I was pulling into my arms. "baby I love you...." Tenia kissed me on the lips. "I love you too my big bear .." she my cheek.

"Let's shower and breakfast, tevian already told me to go to the hotel as there are investors from dubai want to come to have a look,wish me luck,". Tenia said and I nodded. "Good luck for you baby always, I'm gonna miss you so badly" I pouted like a 5 years old boy.

"aigooo my big bear pouted, so cute,come here honey “ she kissed my eyes… I’ll gonna miss you so badly too tabi bear…”tenia pinched my cheek.

“ I love you” and I kissed her pink chubby cheeck.

seunghyun POV

YG building

I went straight to the studio, in the studio there's Jiyong and yongbae, they are discussing about something.

'GOOOOD MOORNIIING HYUUUNG..." jiyong shouted and hug me.

" Hyung you looks soo WOW FANTASTIC BABY" yongbae said and patted me on the shoulder.

"I've got good news for you." I smiled, Jiyong and Youngbae looks very curious.

"tenia has officially become my girlfriend and last night she stay...."before I continue my story suddenly, " PRAAAANG...."Seungri dropped his big panda mug and his eyes looked at me sharply. What's wrong with this panda suddenly looking at me like that?.

seungri POV

I came out of the studio, to make milk chocolate with marsmallow on it, when we had a dinner together last time tenia say about her favorite drink, I tried it and it turned out really tasty chocolate with marsmallow become my favorite drink now.After making milk chocolate with marsmallow on it, I went back to the studio, but I overheard the conversation TOP hyung, he said that he and tenia already become a couple. I feel angry and jealous without realizing I dropped my favorite panda mug.

"PRAAAANG..." I also realized I had dropped my favorite mug.

"YAAAA!!! MAKNAE...What's wrong with you? See, you're littering my studio floor."Jiyong hyung yelled at me.

" Mian hyung...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to drop it"I bowed and I immediatly cleaned up the mess that i made.

Seunghyun and Jiyong looked surprised by his behavior strange and sloppy.

no one POV

Yongbae wasn't surprised by the reaction Seungri today.
because yongbae know that Seungri likes tenia.

flashback

yongbae POV

Seunghyun hyung really liked tenia, but I noticed something strange with Seungri,seungri always looking at tenia,suddenly he blushed and embarrased when tenia talked to him.and suddenly he looks so jelous when top hyunh holding her hand. i decided to ask him through message.

" YA maknae, you like tenia rite?" seungri looked at me shocked and I winked at him.and he shook his head.

" don't ever try to fool me maknae!!! you can't lie to me..." I , and seungri looks so desperate.

"Yaa hyuung ok ok I like her!!! stop teasing me TT, and don't you ever dare to tell anyone. arasoooo!!!" seungri made a puppy face to me.

flashback end

no one pov

Seungri still cleaning the floor, and Jiyong help clean it up, but Jiyong doesn't stop nagging.

suddenly seungri yelled at ji yong and he shocked " HYUUUUNG ENOUGH I'M SO SORRY BECAUSE I'M MAKING A MESS. I'M SORRY OK. SO,CAN YOU STOP SCOLDING ME NOW??"and seungri cried infront of them , he run out from studio and he nwent to rooftop,and yongbae followed him.

seungri POV

while sipping a drink I was angry with myself. I was crying and I felt guilty for Jiyong hyung because I had snapped earlier. Not long yongbae hyung come

and sat next to me, patting me on the shoulder he asked " Ya seungri what happened to you? dont say that you hear about what top hyung said in studio?you can tell me what you fell everything That's the point you have a me as your hyung, you can share anything."as usual Youngbae hyung is the best listener and advice giver, although he had never dated before

"I like her hyung, why did I like my own hyung's girlfriend, you know tenia rite?she's perfect,she's kind,humble,cute,sweet..everything on her looks so perfect.I know i was crazy, we just met her once rite?but I fell so deep in love withe her hyung,I love her at first sight!!" I cried so loud like a lil panda.

"I do not know what are you feel, and the pain , but the best way is to make friends with her, be her friend,seungri,so you can get closer to her, even you cant be her boyfriend but we never know the future right? "he smiled, and his eyes disappear when he smiles.

I nodded " thanks hyung, you're so kind to me..while the others always bully me, and now TOP hyung bullying my heart," and we both laughing

but there is someone who listens to their conversation.

 

 

nb:

theres an update from me...i know I made a lot of mistakes mian TT