Chapter 11

Sick and Tired

tenia POV

on the way home I didn't stop thinking about seungri words . and seunghyun realized that I didn't say anything, he touched my cheek gently "what's wrong with you?smile, I want to see you smile baby " and I was holding his hand, and I smiled "I'm just a little tired maybe. tabi, can I ask you something?" he nodded "hmmm,, tabi, who's min-ah?" He was shocked and almost hit another car, I felt shocked too. then he stopped and asked me "where do you know  min-ah?" He looked at me with a confused "I actually don't know who is she, but someone told me to be careful with her, he told me that min-ah will take you away from me, I'm just afraid you're going to leave me, I beg you please don't leave me, I'm afraid tabi" I said, and I cried. Seunghyun hugged me tightly "don't worry baby, I will not leave you, Min-ah is my past, and my future is you, I'm afraid too to lose you because there seems to be someone like you right now" I could see Seunghyun pouted, "like me ? who is he? " I was confused  "later you'll know, but I ask you don't so close with any men, even if it is my friends, I love you tenia "he said warmly, I kissed his eyes and said. "I love you too tabi "  and we both were kissing.

before going home, we decided to go to the park near my apartment to see the stars.I asked him "Tabi, if you hurt me what would you do?" he was thinking and answer my question " I don't know baby, but I have had consequences from what I did, If I hurt you" he stared at me and I asked him again " consequences?like what?" I smiled at him. he sighed "Lost you, that will be my consequences, and it won't happen baby. I can't promise you anything, because we never know about the future, but I'll do my best as your boyfriend" he kissed my forehead.somehow I'm still afraid of losing him.

Seunghyun POV

today I'm going to attend a photo session with one magazine, my manager told me that I would be working with one of the beautiful models and actresses
when we got on the location I was shocked because the person who will be my work partner is the min-ah. but she was very beautiful, and she has very sweet dimples
"What"s wrong with you Seunghyun, remember you've tenia, and this girl just your past" I scolded myself, but min-ah does look very pretty
"Hi, how are you?" Min-ah shake my hand, her hand is still very smooth as it used to.
"Hello, I'm good, you?" I smiled at her, "I'm very good, but not as good as if I'm not with you," she pouted. she has a very voluptuous lips.
"Hahaha" I was laughing, I found out that the part of me still liking her, the beautiful min-ah.

in a photo session this time we are required to pose a very intimate I can fell butterflies inside me.
after the photo session
the manager told me that I and min-ah have to schedule a photo session in Busan
and min-ah looks so happy, I was happy to see smiles.
after finishing the discussion, min-ah ask me to go home with her
on the way home min-ah asked me to come to her apartment. to discuss concepts that we will use for a photo session on Busan. full day with min-ah make me forget tenia.
 it was midnight , but min-ah prevented me to go home tonight. she asked for a drink,
I saw min-ah took something out from the bar .  A vodka and she mixed it with lychees juice , and she gave me one glass. "here one for my hyunnie" she smirked. " no thank you I must go now, it's already midnight and she will fi..."before I continued my words min-ah kiss me and she whispered "You're mine hyunnie forget about her  " Then she continued to kissed me again, her tongue pressed my lower lip and asked for permission to get inside my mouth. I just opened mine slowly let her in. i felt The butterflies inside me. "Geez what's wrong with you!!!?" I scolde my self, but min-ah controlled me. I know something bad will happen but I can't control it.

" tenia ,I'm so sorry"

Tenia POV

I was not feeling well today, tevian also saw something strange to me this morning
"Baby, are you okay?" tevian looks very worried
"I'm fine, I just felt there was something strange, but I don't know what, yesterday seunghyun didn't call me or sent me a
message. I just worried tev " my eyes got teary and he pull me to sit on his lap ,tevian hugged me,and he my back, that's how tevian makes me calm.
"Do not worry baby, he'll be fine" tevian kissed my cheek
.

"thank you vivi, I love you " then I prepared to go to hotel. on the way to the hotel, I opened my iPad to check emails and documents that will be discussed at  meeting today, and I was shocked when I saw the news that my tabi bear was caught on camera was out from apartment with a female artist and her name is min-ah. I I was shocked , I felt a great pain in my heart, my head dizzy and my vision blurred and tears fell down my cheeks, I was crying, he cheated on me, its very hurt.

my phone keeps ringing, seunghyun,tevian and seungri called me but I didnt pick up their phone. but seungri keeps calling me and I decided to pick his phone

" yobosseyo seungri ah" I hold my tears. "tenia gwenchana?where are you now?please tell me I will go there" seungri asked me with worried tone.

" I'm ok seungri don't worry, its just a rumor right? let seunghyun explained to me latter, bye seungri I have a meeting I must to go now" I lied to him.

I call my assistant to cancel all meetings today.

" ahjussi can you bring me to an airport? I'll go to busan.and please don't tell anyone that I'll go to busan, even my brother, ahjussi please can you can come with me?" I asked my driver and he agreed.

"I had to calm my mind" I still crying

seunghyun text me

From : Tabi bear

baby,please pick up your phone Im sorry baby please :(

and another message

From : Tabi bear

Baby mianhae, please answer me,please baby ,she trapped me , I'm so sorry baby please give me one change.

he keeps texting me

From : Tabi bear

I'm so sorry for my behaviour,Im sorry that I hurt you baby, I promise this is the last baby I promise.saranghae TT

I don't know its easy for me to give him a sorry

To : Tabi bear

I forgive you tabi, promise me dont ever do this to me again, never. but I need to calm my self now so don't call me or text me, saranghae I'll call you when I'm ready tabi :')

I turned off my phone and I took my mom's photo from my wallet

I look at my mother's photo

"mom,it's hurt ...Mom, I love him but he betrayed me mom " i cried so loud and my driver told me something

" agashi, I'm sorry can I tell you something? when someone stabs  you, its not your fault that you feel the pain, just let him go agashi" he look at me and I still cried

I looked at him "but ahjussi you know that warriors shud suffer their pain silently rite?  I'll suffer for it until I'm sick and tired"  then I sighed.

 

 

this is my update :) sorry im not good enough to write, and my english its really awfulllll.. TT

enjoy :)