Chapter 10

Sick and Tired

No One POV

"Who tenia?" said a girl who'd overheard the conversation between yongbae and Seungri.
yongbae and Seungri was surprised to see her here.
"Min-ah noona, what are you doing here?" Seungri said darkly, "ckckck, answer my question first baby panda, who tenia? is she your hyung's new toy?
min-ah smiled cunningly.

Seungri looks very annoyed with the question.
and min-ah continue what she said "when your hyung got tired of that girl,he will throw her away ,like he did to me!!"  and she continued "but I'll take him from her,he is mine....!!!"she yelled."

"Don't you dare hurt tenia, or you have to deal with me!!!"Seungri threatening min-ah, then Youngbae had defend tenia too
"tenia very different from you, so hyung will not throw her away, like he dumped you, do not you dare to destroy their happiness" yongbae and Seungri left min-ah alone, 
then she said, "will see, Seunghyun will be mine again"

seunghyun POV

"I wonder what happen with Seungri? he was very strange today." I asked jiyong but he just shook his head.
"I'd better call  tenia, I really miss my baby" i said to jiyong and he gave me a "dont make me jealous" look.
I grabbed my phone from my pocket and i call her

"yoboseyyooo my bear!!!" she shout like a lil girl, I love her.
"yoboseyooo baby beaaar!!!!baby, you know what? I really really miss you, I want to hug you, and kissing your chubby cheeks" I pouted. and jiyong very annoyed with my behaviour and he throw me a bottle.

"ouuch YAA kwon jiyong!!!!!" i yelled at jiyong and I tell my baby " baby you know jiyong just throw me with a bottle and it hurts, I need youu now, can you come ??" Im begging her.

"poor my big bear, ji yong oppa you will be dead now hahahaha,ok I'll come but after my office hour ok! see you my tabi bear muuuaaah"

"muuuaaaaah, yes jiyong definitely dead right now" Im laughing so hard .

" she wont kill me hyung, she's very sweet girl" ji yong made a puppy face.

Tenia POV

after Seunghyun called me, then there is a knock on the door
"Excuse me, tenia Can I come in?" I was surprised to see Seungri came to my office

"oh, Seungri you come? come in and sit down" I'm still shocked by his arrival.
"What do you want to drink?" I said, sitting next to Seungri "no, tenia, I want to talk to you, it's about your relationship with top-hyung" he looked so serious and waiting for my reaction. "continue" I said with a confused
"Tenia, you are a very good girl, and you really deserve to top hyung, but please you must be careful with a woman named Min-ah, I'm afraid she'll hurt you" Seungri said while holding my hand. "YA seungri what's wrong with you eh? Min-ah? Who is she? I do not know her, listen to me you must believe me no one will ever hurt me, I'm strong enough Seungri, do not worry, and you can be my friend for me to share, if you like " i smiled
.

"Of course I want to be your friend, I'll always protect you, I promise" Seungri said, patting his chest. and I laughed "you're so cute, I believe Seunghyun will not leave me" I actually felt afraid he would leave me. I love him and I cant imagine that he would leave me." no one can stole him from me but I still afraid he will leave me someday,ottokhe?".I sighed.

 

seungri POV

I can see how afraid she is , I swear no one can hurt her "I know you are very fragile Tenia. dont worry I'll be there for you, I promise" I promise to protect the girl I love. " I love you tenia..."