Chapter 2

Sick and Tired

Seoul, South Korea

On the way to the apartment, I had seen the view from inside the car, while tevian was busy reading the

documents that we have to do later.

after that I accidentally saw on the other side there is a middle-aged woman was hit by a car,

and the car went away, I was shocked and immediately asked the driver to stop the car.

"Oh my god, please sir stopped the car now!" I shouted that makes tevian shocked.

"whats wrong baby you suddenly asked the driver to stop you made me heart attack heh?loook the documents is messing duh!!" tevian shouted.

"There was an old woman hit by a car on the other side!" I yelled as I exited the car

I immediately ran towards the woman lying in the street.

"You can still hear me? Keep awake I beg I'll take you immediately to the hospital" I begged

not long after tevian coming towards us

"Baby let's take this woman to the hospital now!" tevian was carrying the woman and lay in the car.

in the hospital

tevian immediately brought this woman to the emergency room.

thirty minutes later, the doctor came out of the emergency room

"Are you the family of the woman?" asked the doctor.

"No we’re not, we just help her, I had already contacted his son maybe he was on his way here" answered tevian

"Then how the conditions doc?" I asked anxiously.

"she was passing through critical times, has now been moved into the room, you can see it if you want" the doctor said as he left the two of us.

"You go first, I'll take care of the hospital administration" tevian said, as he my cheek.

"ok ..."

 

I opened THE ROOM, and saw the woman lying on the bed, I sat next to the woman, holding her hand, her hand warm and comfortable, like my mother's hands. The woman suddenly opened her eyes slowly and grabbed my hand.

 

"Thank you, you've helped me" the woman said, her voice still sounded very weak.

 

"It's okay, I would not have the heart to leave you, I’m not like that person who has hit you before, but the police have arrested the man" I said with a bit of emotion and sullen

 

"Thank you, you're so cute and funny" the woman said as she continued to smile to see me being emotional remembering those who are not responsible for this accident.

 

"may I know your name pretty girl?, and it seems you're not the korean" the woman said softly.

 

"oh god I forgot to introduce myself, my name Tenia Scott, I lived in London since I was born, my father was the English but my mother is Korean so I can speak Korean" I said with smile.

 

and I tell her many things about my family, my hobbies, my work, and it seems she was shocked about my job. hhe

 

I feel  so comfortable when talking with this woman. She’s like my mom.

 

female pov

This girl is not so pretty but she is very smart and has a good heart and sweet.  For her age she was able to lead a company,

educated and good-natured, perfect for a daughter in law. I like this girl, I'll Match this sweet girl with my son.

She’s not like that nasty girl Min-ah who only use my son's fame, for the sake of money.

My son was one part of the famous boyband Bigbang

Choi Seunghyun he is my son.

“I hope tenia would like my hyunnie” I said to myself with a smile and hope.

 

NB : I need comment guys kamsaa ^^