Chapter 4

Sick and Tired

After a long conversation that we had with Mrs choi and seunghyun,Finally we both permission to go home, because when we get in korea we haven ' t break and tevian looks very tired,poor my brother.

Before we left the room, Mrs. choi called me

"tenia, i hope you will come to see me again tomorrow, i would be very happy if you want to come again tomorrow" Mrs. choi said with a smile.

"I will visit you tomorrow morning before i went to work Mrs.Choi, get well soon and rest well" and I gave her a bear hug.

"Don ' t call me mrs. just call me omma,arasso?"Said Mrs.choi while rubs my right cheek. "You're a nice girl,And i ' m glad if you call me mother,and tevian you can call omma too"she said and smiling to tevian,and tev was nod.

"alright mrs.ehmm..om..ma.We will leave now,see you tommorow morning bye omma bye seunghyun-ssi"I said while waving

Tevian and I left the hospital,

When we get in the apartment tevian told me to take a break before dinner.
 

Seunghyun POV

 
My mother loved tenia, she didn ' t stop talking about tenia
My mother very hard to close to people
I remember when I brought the girls to meet my mom,my mother doesn't like them. my mom always says look for a kind-hearted girl,Girl who speaks polite,If I've found a girl like that she would surely agree.
 
Maybe girls like tenia,that my mom likes.