Chapter 1

Flipped. (Based off the K-Drama Boys Over Flowers) [Temporary Hiatus]

Hongki POV

I hurried downstairs to grab today's client's items for delivery. Considering it's his uniform, it's better to get it there before the day starts and he gets penalized. And there it was, my good intentions kicking in once more. I grabbed the articles of clothing and hung them on my bike's rack, giving the card a once-over before nodding to myself. Sangdan high, the rich people school. This would be my first time even seeing there; I wonder what it's like. Quickly, I got on my bike and pedaled in the direction of the famous Shinhwa Academy to deliver Min Dae-ho his laundry.

Dae-Ho POV

What's going on? Why is everyone looking so intently at me as if something's going to happen when I open my locker? Is something there? Cautiously, and a little scared, I open my locker and hear soft gasps and whispers before I look up at the top of my locker to see a red card with a skull on it and the writing 'F4'. . I grabbed the card down and before I could do anything, I was shoved. "Looks like someone got the card of death" The male who shoved me said, a taunting tone in his voice. I stayed quiet, wanting this to end before it really even began. "Aren't you going to speak?!" One of the other students around me yelled. Trying to ignore them, I made an attempt to walk away, which ended in my being punched in the stomach and doubling over in pain. They dragged me off to the bathroom, beating the living hell out of me. Trying to get away, I shoved and threw punches, but there were too many of them. One of them grinned and offered, "You know, maybe if you dove off the roof, we'd leave you alone and whatever you did to get that red card would be gone." I scoffed and threw one of them off me before walking out of the stall, face bloodied up, with a nod. "Fine. Lead the way." I said. And as a group, we all went to the roof.

Hongki POV

I'd been wandering around the main building of this school for a good 5 minutes now. This place is huge, where could he be.... My train of thought was cut off by someone running downstairs almost into me, and shouting "Dae-Ho's on the roof, come on everyone!" The room filled with chatter and almost everyone left. Dae...Ho? That name sounds familiar...wait! Dae-Ho?! I ran outside and grabbed the articles of clothing off my bike's rack and ran up countless flights of stairs to the roof. 

Dae-Ho POV

I stood on the ledge of the roof, looking down at the ground and crowds of students and teachers forming below it before looking back, emotionlessly at the group behind me who had beaten me up. "So if I do this, you'll leave me alone, right?" I nodded to myself and was about to jump when I was interrupted by an unfamiliar voice shouting my name breathlessly, as if they'd just ran up a bunch of stairs. "Dae-Ho! I have your uniform!" He said. I turned around and let out a breathy laugh, "Work out the bill with my parent's after I'm gone." "Gone...?" I heard him mutter to himself, "You can't mean..." I closed my eyes and jumped. "NO!" The laundry boy shouted and the falling feeling stopped. I was...caught? Hmph. I am so leaving this school after this. It's not worth it. I was held on the side of the building for a moment before I was pulled up. So many clicking noises and gasps filled the air, I don't even want to know how many people were taking pictures. I left, heading home. I'll be damned if I ever go to that hellhole again in this life. My brother can get my laundry.

Hongki POV

He really was going to do it. Is it that bad here? I watched him walk off before realising I still had his uniform. Aish! I took off running down the staircase to no avail, he was already gone. Giving up with that, I brought them back to the dry cleaners to be picked up. My bike ride home was a thoughtful one, What if I didn't stop him? They all would have stood there and watched still? What the hell is wrong with them?! I dropped the laundry at the shop and headed to work. What's Wonbin gonna have to say about this?

First thing when I walked into the porridge shop, Wonbin came running to me and faced me towards the TV. I gave my eyes a moment to focus on the screen before I recognised myself and the student I saved today. "ANDWAE!?"(No way) I exclaimed in shock. I didn't want to be on TV for it! I just did it to be a good person! As expected, Wonbin started bombarding me with questions and Joon-hwan was out of the kitchen, leaning on the counter wanting to hear the story. I explained what happened, and that it wasn't anything too grand, but Wonbin was a bit too curious. "Was the school big?" I nodded. "Did you get to see F4?" He leaned in when he asked this question, really wanting to know. "W-Who's F4?" I asked, slightly intimidated by Wonbin's closeness. "Only the richest and most powerful clique in maybe all of South Korea!" He got up and was practically spinning at the fact I'd never heard of them. He took his time explaining their importance and popularity before Joon-hwan cut him off, "I think we should let Hongki go early today. He's had a long day, and business is slow. It won't hurt anything." Wonbin nodded in agreement. "Aw thanks guys." I rubbed at my shoulder awkwardly for a moment before heading to the door. As soon as I opened it, I was bombarded by paparazzi, and taken by surprise, I followed their orders and smile before making my escape and riding away on my bike.

I reached home and there were more cars in our driveway. They were fancy, and that was weird to see in this neighbourhood. I wondered what they were here for, and carefully headed into the house, where I was greeted with the sight of my parents, brother, and...a stranger. He was a full grown man dressed in a fancy suit. He couldn't be paparazzi, could he? He came up to me and greeted me with a smile, reaching his hand out for a handshake. "I'm Chairman Jang from Sangdan Academy. It's a pleasure to meet you, Lee Hongki." In shock, all I could get out was "I didn't push him." And he laughed softly. What could this mean...I'm not in trouble for saving him, am I?


A/N: And I present to you, Chapter 1! I have added and removed things because I figured it'd be best if it wasn't exactly like Boys Over Flowers. I hope you enjoyed. Please comment and tell me what you think. Kamsa Hamnida~ ♥ Chapter 2 will be up within the next week.-Baozi♥