Chapter 2

Flipped. (Based off the K-Drama Boys Over Flowers) [Temporary Hiatus]

Chairman Jang's lips curved up into a smile and he laughed softly at Hongki's words. "I know you didn't push him, that's why I'm here. What you did today was extremely respectable. I came to thank you and on behalf of the President of Sangdan company, give you a fully-paid scholarship for Sangdan Academy." Hongki's eyes went as wide as saucers, and his parents were practically beaming.

"Y-You mean, you want me to go to that school?! Andwae! I refuse!" Hongki said frantically, earning a death glare from his mother. "You will go even if it means I have to drag you. It's the best school in all of Korea, how can you even think no?" Her tone was aggravated. Chairman Jang stood there, holding his hands behind his back as he waits for the decision to be made. Lee Jongin (Hongki's father, just incase you forgot ^^)  took the opportunity to speak up while his son and wife gave each other a staredown "He'd be honoured to go. Thank you for offering this opportunity to our son." He bowed and Chairman Jang nodded. "I'll get someone to bring in his uniform up." Jang looked over at the bodyguard by the door and gave him the okay. The bodyguard left the apartment momentarily before coming up with a uniform exceeding the finest quality of anything they'd seen before. "Hongki, I thank you so much for saving Min Dae-ho. I hope to hear of your attendance on Monday." He bowed slightly before leaving.

"Hyung! This is the first time I can say I'm proud to be your dongsaeng!" Jun-seo (Hongki's younger brother, sorry I forgot to add him in the character list) said, laughter in his voice as he danced around the room, being joined by Shinae (his mother). Jongin was too busy admiring the fanciness of the uniform. "Most people don't even get to wear clothes this nice for their weddings~." Hongki scoffed and went to his room.

Hongki POV

I locked the door and faceplanted into my pillow. That school's hell. I'd rather spend 1000 years in my school than spend 6 years there between high school and college. Ugh. I laid there for a good half hour before my mom came knocking at the door and shoved sliced cucumbers on my face, "We gotta make your skin clear, all the girls are gonna want you." I rolled my eyes and peeled them off my face, shoving them into my mouth and eating them. Her hopes were always too high. "Umma! I'm going to go there for school, not modeling!" She stopped and looked at me despondently before muttering something under her breath and making a face at me, then leaving. I decided since it was late, I should sleep, as I had to work tomorrow. Monday would be the start of a new world for me, I'd better get my rest. I got up and took off what I was wearing, just keeping my boxers on, and climbed into bed once more, laying down and staring out the window. It was almost an hour before I finally drifted off to sleep.

Dreamland consisted of images of me wandering around that huge campus. In the dreams, they all were pretty much rich snobs, but they probably were in reality too. I wondered how I was going to make my way around the school without getting lost, but I seemed to be navigating pretty well in my dreams. I just hoped things would be that way on Monday and that I'd at least make a friend or two. Not that that was likely, I doubt they'll accept, nevertheless, befriend a poor person. Wonbin will probably ease my mind at work tomorrow, hopefully. My dreams calmed down and I slept peacefully, like a log actually, so much that I didn't hear my phone alarm go off in the morning.


A/N: First off, I am SOOOOO sorry for not updating on Saturday like I promised. Second off, I also apologise for the awkwardness of this chapter. I really should rewatch BoF so I don't miss out on any important details. The small ones are the ones I'm changing around and adding and such. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't get too frustrated with me. Thank you for reading, and comments are very appreciated. ♥~Baozi