AUTHOR'S NOTE. PLEASE READ.

Flipped. (Based off the K-Drama Boys Over Flowers) [Temporary Hiatus]

I really hate doing stuff like this and making it seem like there's an update.

When I started updating again earlier this month, things seemed to be doing okay.

But due to a turn of events, I'm going to have to go on hiatus. This hiatus will be indefinite, and I'm really sorry. I know I never update anymore and you guys deserve better than that. Just, I've been so stressed lately with school. Not to mention I have a family member that is very ill with cancer that has spread throughout her entire body. She has maybe 2 months left. I also might have to put my kitten to sleep this week. He has feline leukemia, as we found out a few weeks ago, and it's hitting him bad. He's so underweight, and he used to eat. But he hasn't been able to hold down any food or fluids and he never stops sleeping now. I'm so worried about him.

I was never one to ask for favors, but can you all please forgive me this time for not updating and wish my family member (my grandma) and my kitten good luck. I'm not sure how well or if I'll be able to handle this. I'd like to try and maybe update sometime, but I can't promise anything. Not when my life's like this. I can't think straight nor sleep lately.

Anyways, I really do appreciate all of you, and I'm really glad you all stick around when I'm terrible at updating (and the updates aren't even that good.) I hope you all are having good days, or nights depending on when you read this, or where you are, and I hope your days all continue to be happy.

-Baozi.