Characters

Flipped. (Based off the K-Drama Boys Over Flowers) [Temporary Hiatus]

This doesn't really count as an update, but I wanted to introduce the characters to avoid confusion. I'm only gonna give pictures for the main characters, as most of the other roles are characters in the storyline of Boys Over Flowers that will just remain as OC and it's really hard to find photos for OC's, so I'll leave those to your imagination, but they'll still get a personality description. I'm sorry if my descriptions are horrible. I just figured it'd be better for those who have seen the show to understand if you knew who roughly has what role. 

Lee Hongki

Middle class high school student living in Seoul with his mom, dad, and little brother. His parents own the dry cleaning shop below their apartment. He works at the porridge shop with his friend Wonbin. Lastly, he's not afraid to speak out most of the time. A lot of times he just pictures himself taking a stand. His good intentions mixed with his fearless attitude get him in a lot of trouble.

Choi Jonghoon

Heir of Sangdan company and head of F4, the most powerful clique in Sangdan Academy, debatable the most powerful clique in South Korea. Most of the school admires and fears him. Multi-millionaire who can pretty much get whatever he wants when he wants it. Lives with his butler and many maids in a mansion. He hates his mother with a passion, and her occasional visits are dreaded by Jonghoon.

Choi Minhwan (of no relation to Choi Jonghoon)

The 'Don Juan' of F4. His family runs a large construction company and has important connections to an underground organization, hinted to be the mafia. He's generally known as a jokester and jokes around a lot with Song Seunghyun.

Lee Jaejin (Of no relation to Lee Hongki)

The more quiet and mysterious member of F4. He is the grandson of a former president of Korea, and his musical ability is impressive to those who have seen it. He was orphaned at a very young age due to a car accident that killed both of his parents and since, he's had a driving phobia. He drives mainly on a motorcycle. In love with a model and a lifelong friend known as Min Yi Kyung (OC).

Song Seunghyun

Known as F4's 'Casanova'. He's a skilled sculptor and his family owns the country's largest art museum. He's quite the playboy but that changes over time.

Oh Won Bin

Hongki's friend and co-worker at the porridge shop. It's not uncommon to see him and Hongki hanging out.

Other characters:

Lee Shinae (Hongki's mother)

Lee Jongin (Hongki's father)

Choi Jinan (Jonghoon's mother)

Kwon Joon-hwan (Hongki and Wonbin's friend; fellow worker at porridge shop)

Min Dae-ho (You'll see in chapter 1) 

Min Ka-Seum (Brother of Min Dae-ho; revealed way later)

Raine, Mickayla, and Nikki (3 girls that cause a lot of trouble.)

Bang Min-jun ("Friend" Of Hongki at Sangdan Academy)

-Anyone I'm missing, I will try to add in-

Chapter 1 will be up soon. :)