A thank you gift

Don't call me 'father'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waaah~! I'm so happy right now! Why? Because this story has reach 100 subscribers! Thanks guys! I love you all! ^o^ As a thanks gift, I made a special chapter. It's kinda a sequel to the sad version. Since I'm too lazy to click the 'start writing', I posted it in this story.

Enjoy~ Forgive me for any mistakes or typos, but what did you expected from an 11 years old girl like me. I'm still young, so my English is (of course) really bad. I'm sorry if this chapter make you confused. ><"

Comment, please! And maybe up vote? :D

From the bad author,

ilikemyself

 

“Aish!” Kris sighed fustily. He can’t do any work since SeHun stormed out from his work room. His heart pounds hard when he heard SeHun’s last words before the younger went out.

“Am I… stupid?” Kris asked, but since there’s no one in the room except him, of course he got no answer.

Kris took his phone and dialed a certain number.

“Hello? Is this SeHun’s and JongIn’s teacher? … Can we meet? … I’ll fetch you.”

Kris hung his phone when he heard an ‘Okay’ from the phone. He walked to his car and went to his car.

 

 

Flashback

“What do you want to talk about, Kris-ssi?” The teacher asked once she had sat on the seat next to Kris.

Kris didn’t answer her question. Instead, he drove the car to God-knows-where.

After a few minutes had passed, Kris decided to break the silence.

“So… do you hate JongIn?”

The teacher’s face slowly dropped. The calmness in her eyes immediately turned into a burning anger. Kris flinched a bit because he can feel how hate she is to JongIn. Kris himself hates JongIn, but his hatred is not as much as her.

“Yes- so ing much.” The teacher gritted her teeth.

“Why?” Kris asked. He didn’t know why he asked that question- that word slipped out from his mouth unwantedly.

The teacher smirked. She lifted his face and looked at the front.

“I hate him because he is a ing worthless kid- even s are more useful than him.” She answered arrogantly.

Kris’s heart hurts upon hearing that. His hand formed fists. He was trying his best to not to punch the woman who sat beside him. He inhaled and exhaled, calmed himself down.

“What about you?”

“Huh?” Kris blinked. He was like he just awoke from a deep sleep.

The teacher rolled her eyes. “I asked, what about you, Kris-ssi? Why do you hate JongIn?”

“I don’t hate JongIn.” Kris denied. Kris literally wanted to slap himself when he said that.

‘Why the hell did I said that I don’t hate JongIn? I hate him! He… because of him, my wife died! And I’m supposed to hate him, but why… why did I say that I don’t?’

The teacher tch-ed. “Please, Kris-ssi- I know how much you and SeHun hate him. And I also know that you hate him more than me.”

“Who told you that I hate JongIn?”

“Who wouldn’t hate that useless piece of dog’s ?”

Kris slapped her hardly. He panted heavily while looked at her like a series killer. But that’s the teacher we’re talking about- she’s not like the other girls- she’s not weak.

“You…!” The teacher looked at Kris. “YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SLAP ME! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?” She shouted.

She punched Kris’ shoulder repeatedly, making Kris winced in pain. She sure is small, but her punches were one of most pain punches have ever Kris felt.

Kris f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter