Comedy version

Don't call me 'father'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey! Sorry for making you wait. Finally this story had completed! Thanks for anyone who subscribe and comment. And thanks hunzzah for up vote this story! I love you! ♥♡♥♡ Please vote this story! If you didn't, I will bury you alive. *evil laughter*

Sorry if there's too many mistakes. ><"

From the bad author,

ilikemyself

JongIn pov

 

"Children, did you know what will you all have tomorrow?" The teacher asked while smiling sweetly to us.

"Oh, I know! I know!" A boy who I forgot what his name is, raised his hand. What I remember is his name is similar to the name of a brand chips. I putted my hand on my chin. Try to remember what his name is.

"Yes, Xingie? What is it?" She looked at that boy. I shook my head and said to myself. "No, no. His name is not Xingie. And he likes dancing, not singing."

"It's the day when the unicorns will show themselves up to prove that unicorns are exist!" He stood up and shouted happily. The boy who sat next to him patted the chips boy's back, motioned him to sit down. The chips boy pouted but he obeyed what the other boy ordered.

I furrowed my eyebrows again. What is his name? God, am I have been an old man; always forgot? I looked at him. He was smiling like an idiot angel because the chips boy did as what he ordered him to. How did I know the reason? Well, it's because I'm fabulous. *le flips hair* Stop clapping. I am too fabulous, marvellous, wonderful-ous, superb-ous and etc for you to clap.

I turned back into the serious mode and thinking again what their name are. The one that's smiling like an idiot angel is... Ugh! What is it? What I remember is only 'ho'. Ho... HOHOHO? MERRY CHRISTMAS? ...No...

"Anyone knows?"

Suddenly, the boy who his face looks like the troll face raised his hand. "Can't ya just tell us what is it?" He asked lazily and yawned. He looks at his around, searching for a certain baozi. When he had found the bun boy, he ran to him and hugged him. The said boy just smiled when that troll boy hugged him. I scratched the back of my neck. What is their name?

The teacher pouted. "You guys are no fun." She pouted again. I almost throw up because of her action. A middle-aged woman pouted... THE HELL?! Did she think that it suits him? , I'm better than her.

Her face suddenly changed; from sad to I'm-ChanYeol's-clone face. Thanks god... she finally stopped pouting. I shook my head and continue to remember what their names are.

"YOU ALL WILL HAVE AN EXAM TOMORROW!"

They silenced for a while. Trying to understand what she said. When they know what she said, they widened their eyes. The sentence kept echoing in their head.

"NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They shouted. (Except me coz I'm still thinking and didn't hear what she said.

A few of cries can be heard.

"Teacher! Please tell me that this is only a joke! PLEASE TELL ME THAT IT IS!"

"Can't you change the date? My father and I want to watch the soccer competition tomorrow! And we had bought the tickets!"

"Er... I had trolled the principal. Do you think he will lower my scores?"

"And I had steel teacher Shin Dong's baozis!"

"I haven't made a revision yet!" ChanYeol (wow! I remember his name!) laughed. "Is this some kind of joke? The angel didn't make the revision?!" He said between his laughs while pointing at the Ho boy.

"Did you have?"

"...No..." He seemed like he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter