What their reaction

Don't call me 'father'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This chapter is specially made for RanHwa. I know I supposed to update the comedy version but one of my readers asked for this; I can't disappointed her. I'm sorry if this chapter is not good and have many mistakes. I wrote this at 3.00 a.m.! >< And for heyitsDibo,the explanation will be on the next chapter. I'm sorry. I'll try to update it soon.

From the bad author,

ilikemyself

The teacher pov

 

 

I got up from my bed and yawned. Luckily, this day is a holiday; I can rest as much as I want. I do the morning routine and went to the door to take the newspaper and went back to the dining room I read the title on the first page.

'Exo won at the Music Bank with their song, Growl.' Nah! It's not a surprising thing. They deserve it.

'B. A. P- Badman reached more than 1,000,000.' They deserve it too.

'A boy commits a suicide because he's lonely' He deserve... wait. Seem interesting. I opened the page where the article about the boy is.

'SOUTH KOREA- the date is unknown...' What the ? What kind of reporter didn't know when the incident occurs?

'... The incident occurs at _______. The incident occurs because of a boy. The boy suddenly crossed the road without looked at the right, nor left. His action made the car didn't have enough time to press the brake. Then the car smashed the boy. Police confirm that the boy commits a suicide because in the boy's fist has a piece of paper. It read,

'No one loves me. No one likes me. No one wants to be my friend. Only umma loves me. Only umma likes me. I want to meet umma. I want to be hugged by her. I miss her... But she had gone. She had died. Then if I die too... I can meet her?'

The boy's name is Kim JongIn...'

I stopped reading and flipped the next page. What do you expect me to? Choked? Worry? Cry? No way in hell I would do that because of a ing idiot stupid boy! I would only do that if there's any benefit! I finished my breakfast and continued reading the newspaper as if the boy's dead is nothing to her.

~~~~~~~~~

Sehun pov

"Father," I opened the door of his work room.

He stopped writing and looked at me. "Yes, Sehunnie? What do you want?" He asked while smiling sweetly at me.

I looked at him with a pair of glassy eyes. "He had died."

"Who?"

"Kim JongIn."

He seemed like he had lost his interest. He continued his work. "So?"

"We need to visit his grave. No matter how hate we are to him, he'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter