Sad version

Don't call me 'father'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm sorry for making you all waited for this crap. I'm sorry! Please forgive me! ><" I hope you guys like this chapter. :D I think the comedy version is shorter than sad version... Maybe? Errr... I don't know. *shrug* Subscribe if you wants to read the comedy version, comment if you wants me to update it tomorrow and up vote if you think this story is good. ;)

 

P/S: Ignore the mistakes.

 

From the bad author,

ilikemyself

 

JongIn pov

 

 

Argh! God, why this questions are so hard?! I don't understand even a question!

"30 minutes left! If you have finished answered the questions, you can sleep. And JongIn," The teacher looked at me then she continued, "do you have finish it? No?" She shook her head. "Why are you so stupid and slow? Why are you not like your friends? Look at them- especially Sehun, your twin brother. He's smart, kind, respect people and good looking. While you... you can't even be compared with Sehun! I'm so disappointed at you! Why you're my student?"

"Why you're my student?"

That sentence kept echoing in my mind. My eyes suddenly brimmed with tears.

"Why you're my son?"

One by one my tears rolled down. Father...

 

Flashback

"Father, did you call me?" My father took a peek from the newspaper, folded it and asked,

"Sit down." I nodded and sat on the sofa in front of him.

"Do you know why I called you here?" He asked.

"No, sir." I said while looking down. Yes, I just called him 'sir' because he ordered me to. The reason? Read this story until it ends.

"You know what you and my son, Sehun, will have tomorrow?" Son. That word... The word that he never introduces me as it. The word that would never he says. Why he didn't want to admit it that I'm his son? Why he never tell anyone that I'm his son? Why he didn't want to say, at least one, that I'm his son?

Why?

I closed my eyes tightly. Don't want to think about it anymore.

"Make sure you will have 'A' for this subject! If you insist, say 'goodbye' to this house." He hissed. "I would. I promise, sir." I looked at him. My face was blank. But my heart... was crying. This is what I always do. Crying, but I only cried in my heart. Even though my 'friends' told me that I can confess to them the pain I felt when sir mad at me, I didn't told they. I only said that I was okay and then gave them a reassuring smile although it didn't reach my eyes. The 'friends' are our... no…his maids and his drivers. They're my only friends and they're the only people who talk to me. In the school, no one wants to talk to me because they think I'm weirdo- Sehun told them. Even the nerds don't want to talk to me. Pathetic, aren't I?

"Good. I hope you will keep your promise." He stared at me then he continued, "If you didn't...  I will kill you with my own hands." Then he left the living room. Sehun looked at me and then he smirked before he followed his father. I bit my lower lips. He didn't me that... didn't he?

I went to my room, locked it throw myself on the bed. The maid knocked the door many times and begged me to come out. They stopped when they had tired. Their knuckle turned into red due to the knocks. And their ears were hurt because I shouted them to go away.

"Let's go. What will we get if we knock again? That brat won't come out." I heard one of them said behind the door. I also hear their footsteps. I got up from the bed and looked at the right. There is an alarm clock, a lamp and... a picture. I took the picture and stared into it. My eyes watered. It's a picture about my mother and I. Hugging and smiling brightly to the camera. I touched umma's lips. That smile... the smile that I can't see it anymore- that smile which is so bright like sunshine. The smile which is no one else has. I hope I can see that smile again. I know it's impossible because she had gone. Umma, they have changed. They're no more the person we know.

The one who took the picture is sir. He always took the picture because we do aegyo. I chuckled. He can't say 'no' to us when we acted cute. A smile formed on my lips. But slowly, the smile dropped. That time is a really happy time, right umma? The three of us, went to the theme park. We walked while holding hands. The people looked at us weirdly but we didn't care about it like we were the only people who wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter