Chapter Three

Through The Looking Glass

Hello, welcome to Chapter Three of Through The Looking Glass. We are back in Sairus' perspective. Please enjoy! :D

 

~ MerodiasuSairenHime

 

 

      Standing in front of Key was like a dream come true for me. I had always been such a huge fan of his and I respected him so much. I couldn't believe that he would be training me, helping me get ready to be the Lead Rapper of GLIMMER. 
 
        If this was a dream, I didn't want anybody to wake me up from it. 
 
        Key took a seat on one of the leather couches and motioned for me to join him. I quickly sat down, taking quick note of how nice the practice room was. 
 
        Running a hand through his hair, Key smiled. "Let's get started. I'll tell you my story, though I'm pretty sure you have already heard it a thousand times." I giggled at that. "And then you tell me your story." Key nodded. 
 
        I leaned forward as Key began to speak, filling me in on how he got to where he was today. I heard the story plenty of times from other sources, but it was so much more amazing hearing it from Key's own mouth.  
 
        And what a nice mouth he has, I couldn't help but noticed. My cheeks warmed and I prayed that Key didn't notice. He didn't seem to, as he continued on talking. 
 
        What was I thinking? I shouldn't be thinking such things about my Senior. This was so wrong on so many levels. Even if he was my Ideal Type I had to be professional.  
 
        Before my thoughts could take even more of a wrong turn, Key's voice brought me back to reality. "I've been calling your name for the past two minutes. I hope my story didn't bore you." He pouted. 
 
        I chuckled. Key was such a diva.  
 
        "No, your story didn't bore me. I actually love hearing your story." I smiled. 
 
        Key smiled back. "That's nice to know, because sometimes Jonghyun Hyung says I tell it too much. I don't think I do though. I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to hear it." 
 
        I nodded, grinning at him.  
 
        "Well enough about me. Let's hear your story."  
 
        Oh, it was my time to shine.  
 
        "Hm... well I'm from New York. I grew up in dance. As a kid I was in ballet. I love dancing, just as much as I love to rap. They're both my passion. My family has always been very supportive of me. I remember my Mom telling me, when I was a little girl that I was going to do great things. Looks like she was right. The summer of 2007 is when I was discovered. There was a SM audition and my older brother took me to it. I wasn't sure if I would get in, but I made it. So since then I have been training. Almost six years now. Wow... time sure has flown by. I don't know if you noticed, but my cousin is also a trainee and she's going to debut in GLIMMER as well. She's Gracilynn. I don't know what I would do without her. I'm happy that she's here with me. We can share this dream together. You know I still feel like this is a dream. Is this really going to happen? I'm really going to debut in a group. People are going to see me on stage and know who I am. That makes me so happy and so thankful to those around me. I can't wait to show everyone my best" 
 
        Looking up, I met Key's eyes and blushed.  
 
        Key smiled at me. "I believe you will show your best. Just as your Mom said, you have what it takes to do great things. I can see it." 
 
        I smiled. "Thanks. I really appreciate that."  
 
        Shuffling the papers in his hands, Key cleared his throat. "Alright then, we should get started. I got some raps hear that I want to hear from you." 
 
        He handed me the papers and I took a look at them, studying the words. I looked back up, my eyes changed, a determined look in them.  
 
        Key smirked, seeing the look in my eyes. "Show me what you got." 
 
        With a smirk of my own, I began to rap.