Chapter One

Through The Looking Glass
Hello MerodiasuSairenHime here! MissAshleyCakes and I will each be taking a chapter and putting it into our characters POV. This chapter will be in the POV of Sairus. I hope you enjoy it. :D 
 
 
 
Five trainees were hard at work practicing in the S.M. Entertainment Building. The five girls were rumored to debut as a girl group. We didn't know if this was true or not, as other trainees had the same opportunity as well, but we weren't giving up hope.  
 
We each stopped what we were doing as the doors to the practice room opened and in walked the CEO Lee Soo-Man. We quickly bowed at a perfect 90-degree angle and then stood up straight as Lee Soo-Man acknowledged us. 
 
"I have some wonderful news. You five girls have been chosen to debut as the new girl group. You will be the female version of SHINee. Your group name will be GLIMMER." He nodded at us. "Kwon Ji Hyun you will be the Leader and Subvocal, Park Eun-Ji you will be a Subrapper and the Visual of the group, Lee Sairus you will be the Lead Rapper, Choi Minah you will be Lead Dancer and Subvocal, and Lee Graci you will be Lead Vocals and Maknae. I'm expecting a lot from you girls, so don't let me down." 
 
"We won't Sir." Ji Hyun spoke up. "We promise to work our hardest and give it our all." 
 
Lee Soo-Man nodded. "You girls will be moving to a bigger dorm by the end of this week. You debut within a month. Be prepared to enter the world of an Idol." 
 
We nodded. 
 
"Seeing as you girls are the female version of SHINee, they will be taking a big role in your debut. I am having them personally train you for your debut." 
 
Was he serious? SHINee personally train us. This was like a dream come true. 
 
Finishing with his talk, we quickly bowed and Lee Soo-Man left the practice room. 
 
"I can't believe this! We're going to be train by SHINee!" my cousin Graci beamed. I smiled at her. I couldn't believe it either. 
 
"This is a dream come true." Eun-Ji said.  
 
"We're finally going to debut." Minah giggled. 
 
"Alright girls, you know what this means. We have to practice twice as hard as we usually do within this month." Ji Hyun said, hands on her hips. We all nodded at her. 
 
"Now let's continue with practice, afterwards we can all talk about this." She said. 
 
Yep Ji Hyun was perfect to be the Leader of this group. She was getting us right back on track.  
 
Calming down we were able to finish practice and headed out to our dorm. We needed to start packing, so we would be ready to move into the new one. 
 
We were all walking back to the dorm together, chatting happily about what the future held for us. 
 
"HEY BUBBLES!"  
 
Knowing only one person that called me that, I looked over my shoulder to see my Best Friend Chen of EXO-M running towards me. 
 
Graci playfully nudged me, a sly grin on her face. I pouted at her. It was a teasing joke between the girls about Chen having a crush on me. 
 
"Hi Oppa!" I beamed, turning to face him.  
 
He beamed back and quickly said a hello to the other girls, who giggled. He turned back to me. "I heard the good news." 
 
"Good news?" I asked. 
 
"Yeah that you are finally going to debut in a girl group." He grinned. 
 
"Oh yeah. We are going to be called GLIMMER." I smiled. 
 
Chen nodded. "Everybody is talking about it."  He looked past me. "Ah Graci, Chanyeol is extra proud of you." 
 
Graci blushed and it was now my turn to slyly grin at her. 
 
"Well Oppa, we must get to our dorm. We need to start packing." I said. 
 
"Ah moving into a new dorm?" Chen asked. I nodded. 
 
"Alright. I'll see you later, Bubbles." He said, waving goodbye. 
 
I waved back and along with the other girls, headed to the dorm to start packing up.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
The next morning, we found ourselves in a new practice room. We had been told to be in the practice room at nine. We were patiently waiting to see what was going on.  
 
The door opened and our eyes widened as the members of SHINee walked in.  
 
"Oh my gosh..." Minah whispered next to me. 
 
The five members of SHINee walked to the front of the room and stood in front of us. We stood tense, waiting to see what was going to happen. 
 
SHINee looked at us and smiled. From those smiles, we found ourselves relaxing. 
 
SHINee bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo we are SHINee!" 
 
One by one they began to introduce themselves. 
 
"I am SHINee's Leader, Onew. I look forward to working with you." He smiled. 
 
I heard Graci squeal about how cute he was next to me. 
 
"Hello, I'm SHINee's youngest member, TaeMin! I look forward to being friends with you all." He waved at us. 
 
"Hello, I'm SHINee's bling bling JongHyun. Let's work well together." 
 
"Hello, I'm SHINee's flaming charisma, MinHo. We look forward to supporting you." 
 
"Hello, I am SHINee's almighty key, Key. We will be helping you get ready for your debut. It will be a pleasure to work with you." 
 
I couldn't help but smile. Out of SHINee, I looked up to Key. He was a rapper just like me.  
 
"Now then, how about you ladies introduce yourselves." Onew said. 
 
We nodded and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo we are GLIMMER!"  
 
I smiled as we called ourselves by our group name for the first time in perfect harmony.  
 
Ji Hyun stepped forward. I am GLIMMER's Leader Ji Hyun. Thank you for working with us." She smiled politely and stepped back. 
 
"Hello, I'm GLIMMER's youngest member, Graci! Please take care of me." She did her cute aegyo and the SHINee members grinned. 
 
"Hello, I'm GLIMMER's leader dancer, Minah. I look forward to working with you." 
 
"Hello, I'm GLIMMER's visual, Eun-Ji. Thank you for supporting us." 
 
It was my turn to introduce myself. I stepped forward. "Hello, I'm GLIMMER's lead rapper, Sairus. I can't wait to work with you." I smiled. 
 
Stepping back in line, we bowed one more time and smiled. 
 
"Wow, they are good." MinHo chuckled.  
 
"GLIMMER has what it takes to be the next big thing. I can see it." Key said, nodding. 
 
Hearing such things from SHINee members was making us happy.  
 
"Now then. Each of you will be assigned to a member of SHINee that will personally train you within a month. We will do the schedule to where from Monday to Thursdays you will work with the member that is training you. On Fridays we will all get together as a group and see how everyone is fairing. Saturday and Sundays will be your days to study what we give you and to practice it. Now I will assign you to who you will be working with." Onew said 
 
We all nodded and Onew looked at Ji Hyun first. "You will be working with JongHyun."  
 
Ji Hyun nodded and JongHyun walked over to her side, smiling at her. 
 
"Minah, you will be working with TaeMin."  
 
TaeMin grinned and bounced over to Minah, who blushed. "I look forward to helping you." 
 
"Eun-Ji, you will be working with MinHo." 
 
MinHo made his way over to Eun-Ji's side. 
 
"Sairus, you will be working with Key." 
 
I had to bite back the grin that was threatening to break across my face as Key made his way over to me. 
 
"And last, but not least, Graci, you will be working with me." Onew smiled, making his way over to Graci's side. "Alright then. We can get started." He motioned for Graci to follow him. 
 
I followed after Key, out of the practice room. It seems we would only be meeting there on Fridays. On Monday to Thursday we would go somewhere else to practice. 
 
Soon we would no longer be trainees. Our lives as Idols was getting kicked off. Within this month we would work hard for our debut.  
 
I couldn't believe that this was finally happening. All that I had worked hard for was coming true. I smiled, stopping behind Key at a door. He opened it and I entered the room, where our practice would begin.
 
 
 
Well that was the first chapter of Through The Looking Glass. I hope you enjoyed it. Chapter two will be done by MissAshleyCakes and it will be in the POV of Graci. Until next time! :D