Chapter 2

Husband Wanted!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoon has been distracted all day. His friends noticed the faraway look in his eyes and he was being extra quiet instead of his usual hyper active mood.

“Yah! Dongwoon, what’s wrong?” Yoseob finally asked.

“Nothing hyung” he replied.

“Something is clearly wrong here” Doojun said while Yoseob nodded.

“It’s nothing...I’m just a little tired” Dongwoon replied.

“Well, you better get some rest because there isn’t much time left for lunch” Doojun said and Dongwoon nodded before leaving the table.

“Why do I feel like a bad person?” he asked himself once he reached his office.

Dongwoon sat down on his chair.

“Why should I feel bad? She isn’t my friend” he told himself.

Even if he did tell himself that he wasn’t going to help her, the voice in the back of his head kept on telling him to do something.

-o-

“Don’t worry, we will find a way” Gina said while comforting Hyuna.

“I shouldn’t have lied” Hyuna said.

“Well, that may not have been a good idea” Gina said.

“I should just call them and tell the truth” Hyuna said as she looked around for her phone.

“Wait”

Hyuna and Gina looked up to see Dongwoon.

“What do you want?” Hyuna asked coldly.

“I think I should go back to my office...see you later Hyuna” Gina said and Hyuna nodded before Gina left.

“Let’s talk about this situation later” Dongwoon said and Hyun looked at him in sock.

“I’m not saying I’ll help you...I’m saying I will consider it”

Hyuna nodded slowly.

“Where do you want to meet?” Dongwoon asked.

“My place?” Hyuna asked.

Dongwoon didn’t exactly want to go to her place but at the moment he really just needed to get out of the room so he nodded and left.

“...how will he find my place?”

Hyuna suddenly feels tired and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter