Chapter 1

Husband Wanted!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna glared at the wedding invention. As if glaring at it would make it disappear.

I’m so going to hear about this from my parents.

Just as she thought her phone rang. Hyuna sighed as her phone’s screen read “mom”.

“Hey mom. What’s up?” she asked sounding as casual as she could.

“Did you hear? Sohyun is getting married! It’s such great news” he mom started talking about Sohyun’s (who was Hyuna’s best friend...since like forever) engagement with her long time boy friend L.Joe.

Oh God...here we go again.

“So...hunny...anything new you want to tell me?”

“Erm...” Hyuna felt herself panicking.

She didn’t want her mom to put her through all the blind dates again.

“Actually mom...I was just about to call you” Hyuna said and she turned around to see one of her co-workers/enemy walking past her office.

Hyuna quickly grabbed his hand and dragged him inside before shutting the door.

“I had a little accident...yesterday me and my long time boy friend got married “ Hyuna blurted in panic.

“WHAT?!” Hyuna’s mom screamed.

Hyuna flinched.

“You had a boy friend!?”

“Yes! He is here right now...why don’t you talk to him!” Hyuna said and passed the phone over to her co-worker who looked at her like she was crazy.

Hyuna motioned for him to take the phone while he gave her the are-you-crazy look. Hyuna glared at him and he sighed and took the phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter