Final

Husband Wanted!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna somewhat felt lonely as she was helping Sohyun with the wedding. She was surrounded by her friends but all her friends were either married or getting married. Jihyun was already holding her infant son in her hands and it made her feel sad and lonely. Usually it wouldn’t matter but this time it was different.

She didn’t want to admit it but she missed Dongwoon.

She signed as she messed around with the glass of wine in her hand.

“You miss your husband?”

Hyuna looked up to see L.Joe, Sohyun’s soon to be husband.

“Yeah kiddo” she said.

“Noona! I’m not a kid!” he whined.

“To me both you and Sohyun are” she said and ruffled his hair.

“But, noona. You are avoiding my question” L.Joe said.

“Yeah I do miss him” Hyuna said with a sad smile on her face.

“Don’t worry noona, I’m sure he misses you too” L.Joe said without knowing the truth.

“Yeah” Hyuna said as she felt even more depressed.

Why would he miss me?

-o-

“He misses her” Yoseob said.

“Totally misses her” Doojun agreed.

“Why don’t they just get together?” Gina asked as she stirred her coffee.

“They have their ego and stubbornness” Doojun explained and Kikwang nodded.

Dongwoon was pacing around the room like a mad man. He had been having sleepless nights since Hyuna had left and so he had explained the real situation between him and Hyuna to his friends but they didn’t really help him.

He ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

“Dude!”

Dongwoon turned to his friends.

“Don’t you have to prepare to leave soon?” Yoseob asked him.

“Oh yeah” Dongwoon said and he suddenly smiled.

“He is off the deep end”

-o-

Hyuna was busy checking out Sohyun’s dress with her other friends and Sohyun when she got a text. She found herself smiling as she saw Dongwoon’s name.

“You must really love him if you are smiling like a total love fool with just a text from him”

Hyuna blushed.

“Jiyoon, you are making are uncomfortable”

“It’s ok Jihyun unnie...Jiyoon unnie was only saying the truth” Hyuna said.

“Just read his text already” Sohyun said.

“He says he just boarded his plane” Hyuna said with a smile on her face.

“We finally get to meet this guy then”

“Let’s not scare him off Gayoon unnie” Sohyun said with a giggle.

“I’ll try” Gayoon replied.

Hyuna just smiled as she just listened to her friends chatter away while her mind wondered towards Dongwoon.

Am I in love with him?

I was going to stop here but I wanted to finish this story before 2014 started so I carried on, so enjoy the rest of this story :)

She didn’t know but at the same time Dongwoon was having similar thoughts as he thought back to what his friends had said before he left.

“You should tell her how you feel” Kikwang said.

“How do I feel?” Dongwoon asked.

“You love her” Yoseob said and Kikwang nodded.

“No I don’t!”

“Please, you can keep on denyin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter