Chapter 4

Husband Wanted!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna sighs for what seemed like the thousand time today as she folded more clothes and threw them in the suitcase.

“Tell them I’m busy with work and will be there to join you later” Dongwoon said.

Hyuna thought about it. It wasn’t a bad idea and she could use some time to think things through so she agreed without a second thought.

“I’ll call Sohyun and she will send us the plane tickets” Hyuna said and Dongwoon nodded before leaving Hyuna alone in her office.

Hyuna sighs and sits down and bites on her lip. Hyuna found herself smiling when she thought about how Dongwoon had exploded at the idea of being her “husband” but then agreed anyway.

She had also found herself thinking about him most of her days and she couldn’t help herself. Another sigh escaped her lips before she closed her suitcase and sat down for a minute.

She suddenly had an idea and dug around her clothes which were on the floor to find her phone.

“Kyujong oppa!”

“Hey sis”

“Oppa! When you fell in love with Hara unnie how did you know?” (Yes, I ship SS501’s Kyujong and KARA’s Hara! It was after I watched SS501 and Kara’s episode of Intimate Note)

“Eh? Why the sudden question...could it be that you aren’t actually in love with your husband?”

“No! I was just wondering...if...if people feel the same when they are in love!”

“Oh...well...it’s like...flying!”

“Flying?”

“Yeah...being with them is carefree and fun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter