Epilogue

Fame Same Tame

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

Seungho pressed on the button to their dorm's level and the elevator climbed. He looked over his three other members.

 

 

'' Guys, you know what tomorrow is right?''

 

 

They all nodded.

 

 

'' If he doesn't come back tomorrow, we'll have to take everything away.''

 

 

Again they nodded. Seungho sighed deeply. He wondered if it'll be alright if Mir wasn't going to come back at all...He doubt it would. The elevator arrived at their level and they came down. The three youngers followed their leader to the door, waiting for him to unlock it. As usual, Seungho let the kids in before entering. Cheondung came in first and pulled off his shoes, aiming for the kitchen. While he was pouring himself a glass of milk, he sensed something crawl up his leg. He looked down and screamed loudly.

 

 

'' AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!''

 

 

The three others ran to the kitchen. Seungho was in panick.

 

 

'' WHAT IS IT!?''

 

 

'' S-S-S-S-S-S-SNAAAAAAKE!''

 

 

Joon slowly approached him and pulled the snake off his leg. He held it up, looking at it.

 

 

'' Bwoya what is he-''

 

 

He recognized the patterns and the snake happily circled his arm. His heart jumped.

 

 

'' GODONGYI!''

 

 

The three others jumped and approached Joon, looking at the snake, approving it was him. G.O rubbed the snake's head that was now around Joon's neck.

 

 

'' But...then it means...''

 

 

They heard someone coming to them. They turned, seeing a young man with short black hair, tanned skin, well built body and slight chubby cheeks. The boy had an apologetic smile on his face.

 

 

'' I'm sorry Doongie-hyung....I-I-I-I let him out because you guys weren't home and he...he missed the house so....''

 

 

He quickly got to Joon and pulled the snake off his neck.

 

 

'' I'll go put him back in his vivarium right away''

 

 

But before he could, G.O and Cheondung pulled him into a tight bone-crashing hug.

 

 

'' CHEOLYONGIE!''

 

 

Cheolyong nearly let go of his snake, he put him on his leg, letting him crawl down. As if he knew what was happening, Godongyi quickly slid back to his appa's bedroom. Seungho smiled wide and joined the group-hug, ruffling the boy's hair. Byunghee was now crying in the maknae's neck.

 

 

'' Cheollie I missed you SOOOOOOOOOO much''

 

 

The younger managed to speak out.

 

 

'' H-hyung...c-can't breathe''

 

 

The three other's quickly let go but Cheondung still was hugging his arm. Seungho and G.O checked him out, seeming impressed. Of course they would, Cheolyong was wearing a tank top so his muscles were showing. Yes, a tank top in March...the heater was on! Seungho whistled.

 

 

'' Well, baby isn't a baby anymore''

 

 

Cheolyong laughed embarrassingly, Cheondung feeling his muscles. The second younger laughed.

 

 

'' Now it's sure and certain the people won't think you're the maknae''

 

 

G.O wrapped his arms around his neck, hugging him warmly.

 

 

'' Awww I don't care what they say you'll always stay my baby. God I missed you so much''

 

 

Mir patted his hyung's back.

 

 

'' Byughee-hyung, you sound like a mother''

 

 

'' I don't care...I missed you!''

 

 

Seungho poked the mother's shoulder.

 

 

'' Byunghee-ah, we should let him rest a bit, he should be tired.''

 

 

Byunghee reluctantly let go of the maknae and Cheondung too. Though the latter kissed Mir's cheek before going away.

 

 

Cheolyong noticed Joon who had been leaning on the wall the whole scene long, hands in pockets. Once the others were gone, he looked up to Cheolyong and smiled. The younger giggled at him and stretched his arms out, motioning him to come over for a hug. Joon leaned away and got to him, hugging him warmly. Cheolyong whispered only for him to hear.

 

 

'' Thanks for coming over last Thursday, even though you lied about the purpose of your visit''

 

 

Joon hugged him a bit tighter, whispering back.

 

 

'' What made you come back?''

 

 

The younger laughed a bit.

 

 

'' Of course my dad that yelled at me saying I shouldn't screw my dream up because of someone else, way more when being an idol was almost the only thing I'm good at. But mostly...You Hyung''

 

 

'' Me?''

 

 

'' Yes... when we talked in my room the last day I... I realized how my decision wasn't affecting only me but... all of you as well. Of course I knew it would affect all of you but... I didn't think that it would be that much.''

 

 

'' Pabo-ji we all love you very much...''

 

 

'' I know... When I saw the reaction they had when they saw me... I know I made the right choice to come back''

 

 

Joon pulled away and locked his eyes with Cheolyong's. He brought his hand up, the boy's smooth cheek. He leaned in and pressed a sweet kiss on Mir's lips. The latter blushed madly at his hyung's doing but didn't disliked it at all. Joon smiled wide seeing Cheolyong's reaction.

 

 

'' I missed you Cheollie''

 

 

'' I...I missed you too Joonie-hyung''

 

 

The older leaned in again and kissed him fully. Cheolyong replied to it this time.

 

 

 

FIN