Kahjima

Fame Same Tame

 

 

 

I know I've made their Smoky girl promotion last until september and that it's too long but I needed to make it last this long so six months later would be march. Anyway...TASTY have stopped promoting '' You know me'' this june...it lasted eleven months...

 

Here's a picture of Mir's umma, his older sister ( not go eunah) and him

 

Bleh XP
I tend to write too much...another chapter will follow...it's not the last one. there'll also be an epilogue but it won't be long.

 

-------------------------------

 

Joon has been driving for three hours already. He'd stopped by Tim Horton to buy something to eat and headed directly to Jangseong. He smiled wide seeing the placard saying he'd arrived to Jangseong. Gladly he remembered where Mir's parents were living even though he'd been there five or six times. He slowed down a little on the streets, looking around for the Bang's farm. Sipping on his almost empty iced coffee he saw the big white and red house with several barns at the back and the greenhouses that had been placed over the fields so the vegetables wouldn't freeze. He pulled up in the driveway and saw Mir's father shovelling the snow in front of the house. Seeing a car arriving, the man stopped and got to him. He smiled wide and went to hug Joon when he recognized him.


 

'' Changsun!''


 

Joon hugged back the man.


 

'' Annyeong Ahjusshi''


 

The father pulled away, detailing him.


 

'' As I see you still have those buffy arms, how have you been?''


 

'' I've been well thank you, and you?''


 

'' Aaaah, you know, since he came back, Cheolyong won't let me do any hard work. Looks like he thinks I'm some old sick man''


 

Joon laughed.


 

'' He's worried about you, that's all''


 

Mir's mother, who was coming out a barn, squealed in happiness seeing Joon. She ran to him and hugged him tight. The younger, who wasn't expecting this, almost fell but hugged her back.


 

'' Changsun-ah! I didn't knew you were coming!''


 

Joon smiled at the little but cute woman. 


 

'' I was heading to Mokpo to see a friend, since I was passing by I thought I could stop and say hello''


 

She patted his arm.


 

'' You're always welcome here, as much as the other three''


 

Joon couldn't help but giggle.


 

'' Thanks a lot miss Bang.''


 

The father sighed.


 

'' Son, we're keeping you for lunch''


 

'' What? but I-''


 

The woman cut him.


 

'' Ani ani ani, it's been so long, we're kidnapping you''


 

She winked at him. The man agreed.


 

'' Yes, the way to here might have been long, besides I'm sure Cheolyong would be glad to see you''


 

Joon nodded.


 

'' I guess it can't be helped.''


 

The mother giggled.


 

'' Indeed! I'm going to prepare the dinner, I think you would like to see Cheolyong no?''


 

'' Yes please, where is he?''


 

The little woman turned to her husband.


 

'' Dear, can you show Changsun then join me in the kitchen? ''


 

The man nodded.


 

'' Sure yeobo''


 

He beckoned the younger.


 

'' Follow me ''


 

The boy put on his gloves and hat then followed the man in the house's yard. Further, they could see a wood where a 4x4 was stopped near. They walked in the trail the car made and reached it after ten minutes. The man signed the wood. 


 

'' he should be in there''


 

'' Mwo? wae?''


 

'' He insisted to cut some wood himself''


 

Joon nodded and bowed, thanking the man.


 

'' Thank you ahjussi''


 

The father laughed.


 

'' No need to. Be at home in fourty minutes, arasso?''


 

'' Nae''


 

The man left to head back to the house. Joon turned to the woods. He took a deep breath in then entered it. He looked around, searching for his friend when he heard sound of a chainsaw. He walked towards the sound and stopped seeing the person. It...it was Mir but...he...he'd changed. 


 

Him who used to be a cute chubby boy. He'd now became as muscular as Joon, and the latter wouldn't be surprised if Mir was more than him. His hair were back to black and short ( like Mona lisa's hair, but in black). His chubby cheeks were still there but not as noticeable as before. Cheolyong the cute maknae has became a man. Joon came back from his dazed state when he heard the chainsaw stop. Mir bent down to gather the wood he'd caught and once he had everything in hands he turned. Though...when he saw Joon he dropped all of it. His eyes widened and he froze.


 

'' J-J-Joon-hyung?''


 

The older smiled awkwardly, waving a hand.


 

'' H-hi Cheolyongie''


 

Mir looked down and grabbed all the wood back. He headed to the truck, signing to Joon to follow him, which his hyung did.


 

'' What are you doing here?''


 

Joon shrugged.


 

'' I...I was heading to Mokpo to visit a friend so I stopped by to say hello''


 

Mir giggled.


 

'' Guess my parents kidnapped you for lunch?''


 

The older smiled back.


 

'' nae''


 

'' They can't be helped.''


 

Mir put all the wood in the open trunk at the back with the other he'd cut earlier. He then turned to Joon.


 

'' Climb in''


 

'' Eh? ok''


 

Joon got on the passenger's seat and Cheolyong got on the driver's. He started the truck and headed to the house. He stopped by the furthest barn and climbed down. Joon too and got to him.


 

'' Let me help you, it'll be faster''


 

'' Sure. You take some and you bring them inside. You'll see a pile of wood, you add them to it. But I warn you! don't throw them or put them anyhow! it'll fall''


 

Changsun laughed.


 

'' Nae nae, don't worry''


 

Mir smiled as he took some wood. Joon took off his coat, putting it on the passenger's seat and grabbed some too. Since they would be always near, Mir decided to put on a conversation.


 

'' So, how have you been?''


 

'' Fine, it's been kinda quiet 'cause Seungho and Cheondung have been working at creating some songs so it was me and Byunghee alone. And you kow how it is between him and me...aigoo''


 

Cheolyong laughed. They reached the pile and put their wood on it.


 

'' Are the others fine too?''


 

'' Well, Cheondung's weird as always...Byunghee's naggy as usual and Seungho's quiet and whiny. Nothing out of the ordinary''


 

The younger nodded. They headed back to the truck to take some again. Joon decided not to beat around the bush.


 

'' Say...do you...do you plan on coming back?''


 

Mir sighed.


 

'' I...I don't think so, no''


 

Joon frowned a little, taking some wood.


 

'' Why?''


 

The younger shook his head as they headed back inside the barn.


 

'' You...you wouldn't understand.


 

They kept quiet for the time they all unloaded the wood. Then they headed back inside the house. When they came in, miss Bang scolded them.


 

'' Lee Changsun! why did you took your coat off? you'll catch a cold! and Bang Cheolyong! I told you not to go out without a coat on! You'll too get sick!''


 

Joon apologized while Mir whined.


 

'' But mom! I was going to cut wood, with a heavy coat on it would have been difficult and anyway I would have been hot with that on''


 

'' I don't care! If you don't take it next time, I swear I'll sew your coat to your skin! Geez! We're in March not in June''


 

'' Arasso Omma''


 

'' Now you two go wash your hands, lunch is almost ready. Oh, and Changsun''


 

'' Nae?''


 

The woman flashed him a smile.


 

'' Thanks for helping Cheolyongie''


 

Changsun bowed and followed his friend. Mir giggled seeing Joon with his head down. The older frowned a little.


 

'' Bwoya?''


 

'' Nothing, it's just funny you got scolded by my mom''


 

Joon stuck his tongue out at him.


 


 


 


 

They all sat at the table, Joon and Mir in front of each other, the parents on each end. The woman served everyone and they started eating. Mr. Bang turned to Joon.


 

'' You said you where heading to Mokpo to visit a friend?''


 

Joon nodded.


 

'' Nae, a friend from high school''


 

'' Are you sleeping there?''


 

'' No, wae?''


 

The woman followed, worried.


 

'' They announced a snow storm starting tonight''


 

Joon smiled.


 

'' I'll try to get home before it starts''


 

'' If you get stuck in the snow and you're near, promise me you'll come here!''


 

Joon laughed.


 

'' Arasso Miss Bang''


 

The father turned to his son.


 

'' So, Puppy, how is it to see Changsun?''


 

Mir looked up form his food, his big eyes in confusion.


 

'' Mwo?...what do you want me to say?''


 

His mother pouted at his words.


 

'' Aigoo Puppy, are you happy to see him?''


 

Cheolyong laughed.


 

'' Why wouldn't I be?''


 

The woman narrowed his eyes at her son before turning back to Joon.


 

'' Changsun-ah, has Mir changed since the last time you saw him?''


 

Joon nodded.


 

'' Nae! very much''


 

'' How?''


 

'' Well, seems like he became a man. He lost a lot of his chubby cheeks. Also he's a lot more muscular than he used to be''


 

Mir chuckled.


 

'' I think it's you that slacked off and lost some''


 

Joon pouted.


 

'' Mwo I didn't!''


 

'' Nae! look at you, your arms are as big as my sisters''


 

'' aniya it's not true!"


 

'' Puppy, stop bugging Changsun''


 


 


 


 

They finished their lunch without any other little argue but certainly not in silence. Once done, Joon insisted to help Miss Bang clean the table and the dishes but she nagged at him, saying he was a guest and that he shouldn't do that. Cheolyong pulled him away in the living room before his mother hit him away from the kitchen. Coming in, Mir caught a glimpse from outside and gasped.


 

'' EH?''


 

He got to the window and he couldn't see anything. Joon followed him and his eyes widened too.


 

'' Mwo? wasn't it supposed to start tonight?''


 

Mir looked to him and shrugged. Joon got to the door and opened it only to quickly close it back as the wind nearly made it fly off its hinges. He had snow over his clothes and in his hair. He brushed it off himself, sighing.


 

'' Aiiish''


 

Hearing the sound the storm made from the door, Miss Bang got to them.


 

'' Bwoya kids? and Changsun, why do you have snow on yourself?''


 

Mir joined them.


 

'' Omma, the storm already began''


 

The woman  looked outside.


 

'' Ommona!''


 

Changsun scratched the back of his head.


 

'' Uhm, ahjumma, when do you think it'll stop?''


 

The father came down the stairs.


 

'' I just looked up and...Changsun, it won't stop until tomorrow afternoon, seems like you'll have to stay over''


 

'' Mwo?''


 

The woman frowned, hitting his chest lightly.


 

'' Yah! I won't let you kill yourself on the road! if I have to tie you up in here, I'll do''


 

Mir pulled Changsun away from his mom.


 

'' Omma, don't scare him.''


 

He turned to his friend.


 

'' You could have slept in the guest room but me and dad are painting it and changing the floor, the matress is in the closet in the room so it would smell paint. You'll have to sleep with me, sorry''


 

Joon giggled.


 

'' Cheollie-ah, it's not like we've never shared a bed, also we've slept in the same room for years''


 

Cheolyong smiled awkwardly.


 

'' N-n-nae''