Think about it

Fame Same Tame

 

 

 

Yep...took time...I'm really sorry....
well it's the last chapter...But THERE'LL BE AN EPILOGUE!
anyway here it goes!

----------------------

 

'' AH AH! Dang! I beat you!''


 

Joon pouted and sat on the ground, arms crossed.


 

'' How can you beat!? I'm the best dancer...''


 

Mir stuck his tongue out and pat Joon's head.


 

'' C'mon, a revenge? you choose the song AND the level of difficulty''


 

The elder sprang up.


 

'' OK! the song I chose....EXO's History on expert level''


 

Cheolyong stared at him for about 10 seconds...unsure.


 

'' ...well...okay. I take it that you know the expert level is the real choreography?''


 

'' I know it''


 

'' Well...Chinese or Korean?''


 

'' Chinese''


 

He caught Joon's smirk and he frowned.


 

Everything to mix me up ugh?


 

Mir put on EXO-M's History and it started. Six glowy guys were there but one was in pink and another in green. Cheolyong was doing the pink one, that turned out to be Tao, and Joon was the green, that was Lay. In fact, the choreo wasn't that hard, the hard part was that, on Expert level, it was judged very harshly, you had to do the EXACT SAME THING as your guy at the EXACT SAME MOMENT, and in mirrored. Once over, they both collapsed on the ground, waiting for their results. Mir had 92% and Joon 93%.


 

'' AH!''


 

Joon stood up and did a little victory dance. The younger could only laugh at him as he was still on the ground, gaining back his breath. Cheolyong shook his head and laid completely on the ground. Joon went and sat besides him, looking at him, a grin on his face.


 

'' Hey...Cheollie''


 

'' Mmh?''


 

'' I BEAT YA!''


 

Cheolyong laughed again.


 

'' By 1% only''


 

'' Still I beat ya!''


 

The younger sat up and beckoned Joon to follow. They sat on the bed, taking a little break from the dancing. Both the boys laid on it, side by side. Cheolyong turned his head to Joon.


 

'' Hyung, be honest''


 

Changsun turned his body to him.


 

'' What about?''


 

'' Why did you came here?''


 

'' I told your parents earlier I was going to visit a-''


 

'' Joon, I know none of your friends lives in Mokpo''


 

Joon smiled bitterly.


 

'' Guess I'm busted''


 

Cheolyong turned completely to him, quite worried.


 

'' Why did you came?''


 

Changsun sighed and looked down to the sheets.


 

'' The deadline's coming soon and...if you planned not to come back I was afraid that...we would never meet again so...I wanted to see you one last time''


 

The younger smiled.


 

'' Hey, who said we wouldn't keep in touch?''


 

Joon pouted.


 

'' It's been almost six months and you never called me''


 

Mir looked down to the sheets too.


 

'' I...I was scared to do so...''


 

Joon lifted his eyes to him. Looking at Mir's kicked-puppy face, he wanted to hug him tight and kiss his cheek but...it would be weird.


 

'' Wae?''


 

'' Well...when I told everyone that I was to quit you...you seemed angry at me''


 

Changsun put his hand on Mir's shoulder, it sweetly.


 

'' Cheollie...I wasn't angry, not at all...I was...I was very sad in fact. I just...didn't wanted to show it. You know how bad I am at showing my feelings''


 

The younger laughed a little.


 

'' Nae, I know''


 

Joon sat up and beckoned Mir to do too. The younger did.


 

'' Mwo?''


 

'' Come here''


 

'' Wae?''


 

Changsun stretched his arms and hugged Mir. The younger stiffened, not used to have Joon doing skinship with him. He knew the older didn't quite liked this kind of physical contact. He hesitantly hugged him back.


 

'' H-hyung...waegurae?''


 

'' Can't I hug you?''


 

'' You...you can it's just...I-I'm not used to do this with...with you''


 

It was silent for a minute, both just hugging and enjoying the close proximity. Suddenly, Changsun hugged him a little tighter, burying his face in his shoulder.


 

'' I'm sorry Cheollie-ah''


 

'' ...Sorry for what?''


 

'' For everything bad I did and said to you or about you the past years''


 

Cheolyong smiled wide, resting his head on his hyung's shoulder.


 

'' Don't be, as If I'd been better towards you''


 

Joon pushed away, instead, holding the boy's hands.


 

'' You realize what you had once it's gone...''


 

Cheolyong tilted his head.


 

'' Eh?''


 

Changsun looked up to him, eyes filled with sadness and regret.


 

'' I realized how lucky I was to have a dongsaeng like you...unless...I realized it too late. You were already gone''


 

The younger smiled faintly.


 

'' Changsun-Hyung, I'm right there in front of you. I'm not gone''


 

Joon shook his head.


 

'' You know that's not what I meant. Once I'll be back in seoul, or in the dorm, or in the studio, even on stage...you won't be there''


 

Cheolyong looked down to their hands.


 

'' I'm...I'm sorry''


 

Soft knocks were heard on the bedroom's door.


 

'' Changsunie-ah, Cheolyongie-ah, dinner's ready''


 

Cheolyong let go of Joon's hands rather reluctantly.


 

'' Come, we better go before she pulls us down by our ear''


 

Joon smiled and nodded.


 


 


 

After the dinner, they both insisted to clean the dishes but Mrs Bang yelled them not to. That Changsun was a guest and that Cheolyong had to take care of him. They tried again but she whipped them out of the kitchen with wet cloths. Cheolyong laughed apologetically at Joon.


 

''well, how about we shower and then watch a film before going to sleep?''


 

'' Sounds good to me''


 

Cheolyong brought him back upstairs and looked through his clothes. He picked up a pajama pants and a t-shirt before throwing it to Changsun.


 

'' Go first, I'll clean my room a little. The bathroom is at the end of the hall and the towels are under the sink.''


 

Joon thanked him and went out.


 


 


 

Fifteen minutes later Joon came back inside Mir's room.


 

'' Mirie-ah...this shirt is a bit too big''


 

Cheolyong turned and laughed.


 

'' I guess it proves I got more muscles than you now''


 

Joon pouted.


 

'' Or you're fatter''


 

The younger smiled wide.


 

'' Eeeh? I don't think so''


 

He picked up his things and skipped out.


 

'' Don't mess my room up until I come back''


 

'' Can't promise anything''


 

Joon smiled wide when the other wasn't in view anymore.


 

Ah, it's good to see him again.


 

He took advantage of Cheolyong's absence to look around his room. It was bigger than his room at their dorms - of course - but the setting was pretty much the same. Though his bed was a bigger one too. He had pictures of MBLAQ on his walls along with posters of bands he liked and posters of animes. A huge shelf filled with all sorts of mangas. In a corner he saw a vivarium. A huge smile made his way on Joon's face. He got to it and leaned to see his favorite snake.


 

'' Hey there Godongyi''


 

He slowly inserted his hand put the snake out of his vivarium. The reptile recognized the human and circled his body around the man's arm. Changsun looked at him.


 

'' Godongyi-ah, has your appa told you why he was leaving?''


 

Who is he kidding? as if a snake would talk to him. He the snake's head.


 

'' Mmh, I guess it's useless asking you...''


 

He put the snake around his neck and the reptile settled comfortably around it, enjoying the warmth. Joon continued looking around the room, his eyes finding the three shelves filled with plushes.


 

Aaaah he didn't changed so much at all.


 

He got to it and searched for the One piece's ones.


 

Luffy, Nami, Chopper, Zoro, Sanji, Usopp, Robin, Franky, Brook, Ace, Shanks, Buggy...who's that?...Oh! Garp...well he misses some


 

Godongyi was about to reach the plushes shelf but Joon quickly caught him.


 

'' Hep hep hep Godongyi-ah! don't go there''


 

He settled it back around his neck and turned around. He jumped seeing Mir, by his door, laughing quietly at him.


 

'' He likes to crawl amongst the One Piece's ones''


 

Joon smiled awkwardly.


 

'' I hope you don't mind if I took Godongyi out of his vivarium''


 

Cheolyong shook his head, drying his black hair with his towel.


 

'' Not at all, he likes you a lot''


 

Mir went to his tv and opened the drawer under it.


 

'' What do you want to watch?''


 

Joon got besides him and looked through it. The snake was still around his neck but when he smelled his owner's scent he slide to Mir's neck. But since he was too long, half of him was on Cheolyong and the other half was on Joon. The older sensing that, he got a bit surprised.


 

'' Euhm, y-your snake''


 

Mir looked to his pet's head to was near his neck.


 

''Oh, hey there.''


 

He gently took the other half off Joon's neck and laid it on himself.


 

'' I can't let him go free around anymore, mom don't like it''


 

Joon nodded and they went back to searching for a movie. The older jumped seeing one.


 

'' You got GI.Joe 2!?''


 

'' You want to see it?''


 

'' Nae! I haven't watched it yet''


 

Mir nodded.


 

'' GI. Joe it is then''


 

They put the movie in the DVD reader and went to settle on the bed. Godongyi was let free since they'd close the door so he couldn't go out. He lazily crawl around in the bed, going to Joon, then Mir, between them and often laying on both of them. They sat close to each other, their shoulder's almost touching. During the movie, Cheolyong was starting to feel a bit tired so he rest his head on Joon's shoulder. The elder didn't mind at all, he missed him too much.


 


 


 

It was now 10 pm and the movie had ended. Mir went to put the movie back in its box and Joon took the snake to put it back in his vivarium. They climbed to bed after closing the lights. Soon after settling under the covers, back to each other, Joon broke the silence.


 

'' Cheollie''


 

'' Nae?''


 

'' Wae did you quit?''


 

'' ...I...''


 

Joon turned and poked the younger's arm.


 

'' Cheollie...turn please''


 

Cheolyong did. His face was full of regret. Joon searched for his hand and when he found it he held it. Mir thought t was weird of him to be so touchy with him suddenly but he blamed it on the fact they haven't seen for almost half a year. The elder's tone was full of concern.


 

'' Can't you trust me?''


 

'' I...I trust you hyung''


 

'' Then...tell me please''


 

'' I...I didn't felt...at ease...the city...it's...it's not for me. I'm a countryside boy, I grew up on a farm. The city is...it's not for me''


 

'' Stop making up things, tell me the truth''


 

The younger's eyes went to look at his hyung.


 

'' Eh?''


 

'' I know it when you lie. What's the real reason?''


 

'' The real reason...''


 

The younger looked down again, tightening his hold a little on Joon's hand.


 

'' ...I like someone. Another idol, but...that person is close to me and I know what they like and their ideal type. That person's been going into flashy, city, materialistic persons and I'm not that type...I Know that person won't ever love me the way I love them. And...because of that, my mood's been going down. I tried to ignore that and keep up but I can't...so before it begins to affect my work and our performance I decided to leave not to be a burden for you guys''


 

He bit his lip after pouring out the truth. He expected an insult from Joon, telling him he was stupid and that it was a selfish motive to leave.


 

'' Aish... Jinjja Cheollie''


 

Cheolyong rose his eyes up to Changsun, ready to receive the bashes.


 

'' why don't you go and tell her you love her? If she can't accept your feelings then it's because she's or a or  a -eater. C'mon, which girl wouldn't like you? you're adorable, caring, funny, talented and smart. Also you've got muscles now so you're ing hot. And your voice when you rap, it could melt anyone. Just give it a try''


 

Cheolyong wanted to thank him but he couldn't...Her...Joon thought it was a girl...of course he would, he didn't told him that person he was talking about was a boy...not a girl. He was gay, another reason he left. If it was to leak out that he was gay, MBLAQ would have been stained, bashed, criticized and their contract would most likely be ended. While if he quit, MBLAQ could still go on and if it was to be known he was gay, it wouldn't stain anyone but himself. Seeing his dongsaeng wasn't replying, Joon got a bit worried.


 

'' Cheollie''


 

Mir smiled faintly and shook his head.


 

'' I can't do that, she loves someone else''


 

'' Oh, I'm sorry''


 

The younger shrugged.


 

'' Good night Hyung''


 

He felt a tug at his hand when he was about to turn so he looked back to his hyung. Joon had his cheeks slightly blushed.


 

'' Uhm...c-can I...Hug you tonight?...'cuz you know...maybe it'll be the...the last time''


 

Mir blushed at that but nodded. He got closer to Joon and wrapped an arm around him, his head under Joon's. The older circled an arm around his dongsaeng, hugging him close. He peck the boy's head.


 

'' Good night Cheollie''


 

'' 'night hyung''


 


 


 

Joon waited about some minutes until he could hear the faint noises of light snores from Mir. He looked down and surely the boy was asleep. He smiled genuinely. Even with short black hair and muscles bigger than his, Cheolyong managed to look like a cute big baby. He leaned down a bit, slowly not to wake him up, and pecked the boy's lips tenderly before whispering


 

'' I love you Mir''


 


 


 


 

The next morning, they woke up still in each other's arms. The snowstorm had stopped and let place to a bright shining sun.  Mir's mother obliged Joon to eat breakfast before going back to Seoul. When it was time for Changsun to go back, Mir helped him clear his car from the snow and they both shovel the snow out of the way. The younger hugged Changsun tightly and peck his cheek, receiving the same thing from Changsun.


 

'' Cheollie, you have four days left...promise me you'll think seriously about it''


 

The younger looked down, fiddling with his fingers.


 

'' I...I will''


 

Changsun hugged him briefly a last time before climbing in his car. He sped off, waving at Mir. The younger felt something wet on his cheek and wiping it, realized he was crying.

--------------------------------------------

 

PLEASE VOTE