2014

Fame Same Tame

 

 

 

I have to make it into a three shot...
the second chapter will be way too long if I make it up in one thing...so...that's it

----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

'' And after that you slide between my legs''


 

Mir widened his eyes at Joon.


 

'' Eh...ugh WHAT!?''


 

'' You bend behind me, slide on your knees between my legs and then you ends up in front of me and we continue the choreo but you stay on your knees''


 

The maknae frowned.


 

'' Wait! so I'll be dancing...on my knees...in front of you!?''


 

Joon stayed quiet, blinked twice or thrice...he realized how wrong that sounded.


 

'' It sounds dirty but that's it''


 

Mir breathed in deeply.


 

'' Aish...''


 

They tried it. Joon pressed back the play button on the radio and Black Eyed Peas's Boom Boom Pow burst in the dancing room again. Mir managed to bend behind, slide on his knees but midway when he was in front of Joon, still facing him ( or his crotch) he lost balance and fell. Joon, being distracted by the other falling, fell too. The older ended up besides Mir, their legs tangled. The maknae whined with his high pitched voice.


 

'' Aigoo aigoo...it's no good''


 

Joon rose eyebrows.


 

'' Wait up and try again, it was only the first time''


 

Cheolyong took a hold of his hyung's legs and untangled them with his own. He sat on the ground crossed legged and ran a hand through his hair.


 

'' Joonie hyung it won't work, you're only two centimetres taller. It would work better if I was smaller.''


 

'' Mirie-ah, it'll work''


 

'' Aniyo hyung. Do it with G.O-hyung or Seungho-hyung. They're smaller than me''


 

The maknae stood up and headed to take his things to leave. Joon sprung up and ran to him. He grabbed Mir's wrist.


 

'' Cheollie. I didn't asked you because people wanted to see us dance together, nor because I think I would look more handsome or more built besides you. I asked you to do the dance performance with me because I wanted to do it with you, not someone else''


 

Mir shook his head.


 

'' Ask Seungho-hyung still. The performance will be better with him, he's smaller and also he's a better dancer''


 

Joon was getting pissed.


 

'' No he's not!''


 

He'd sensed the maknae tense at his loud voice. He turned him around. Cheolyong was looking down, seeming a little sad.


 

'' Cheolyong-ah, I may be the dance leader but believe me, you're a really good dancer. Okay you often fool around instead of dancing correctly but when you're serious you're better than Seungho, G.O and Cheondung. Why do you think the fans wanted to see the both of us do a dance performance?''


 

'' ...Because we supposedly look alike''


 

'' Ani, most of them were saying that they wanted to see the two best dancers perform together''


 

Mir smiled a little. He glanced up to Joon.


 

'' I'm a...I'm a good dancer?''


 

The older giggled at him.


 

'' Yes you are and I mean it, now bring your back in front of the mirror you foolish maknae''


 

Mir laughed and followed him.

 


 


 


 


 


 

Joon whined, waking up from the sun.


 

Aish...again...a dream about him.


 

It's been almost six months that Mir left the band and ever since his departure, Joon dreamt about him every night. Most of the times he was simply the main actor of his dreams, but nights like this one, he was dreaming of something that had happened between them over the past years. Joon sat straight in his bed. He rubbed his still sleep-filled eyes.


 

'' issssh...I wonder if I still remember the choreo...''


 

Bwoya!? what am I thinking!?... I should think about Cheollie...not the steps!


 

He looked outside. The street was barely noticeable under the snow. March had came. Joon sighed deeply, his gaze sticking on the ceiling.


 

In five days Mir will turn 24...how I wish he could have it with us... If only I could...


 

The man froze, eyes wide.


 

See him!


 

He jumped off his bed and ran to the bathroom. He showered quickly and put on some clothes. Grabbing a pen and a paper he scribbled a note down to his bandmates before sticking it to the fridge.


 

Hey Guys! I went to see a friend.

Have a good day!

Joonie -xxx-


 

Joon put his coat on, his scarf, his shoes, stuck mittens and a hat in his coat's pockets then his keys. Locking the door behind him, he rushed down to the parking and sped off.


 

One last time...I want to see him one last time.


 

Because, on March 10, not only was Mir's birthday, but also the day his departure from MBLAQ would be definitive and announced officially.


 


 


 


 

Cheolyong's POV


 


 

I stepped down the stairs, heading to the kitchen where my dad and mom were already. I got to my mom who was making the breakfast and back-hugged her, kissing her cheek. She giggled warmly.


 

'' Annyeong Puppy''


 

'' Annyeong umma''


 

'' Go sit with appa, it's almost ready''


 

'' Arasso''


 

I made my way to the table, stopping by my dad who was reading the news-paper. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing his cheek too. At the same time I caught a glimpse of the news.


 

'' Oh, Rain-hyung is going to play in another american movie?''


 

'' Nae, but at least, let me go when you talk please, you're no longer seven years old pal''


 

I laughed at him and kissed his cheek again before taking my seat at the table. My mom brought the dishes to the table and we started eating. Dada was the first to start the conversation.


 

'' Cheolie-ah, tomorrow there'll be a storm, so the way to the woods will be hard to access. We should go cut two trees at least before it''


 

'' Okay appa, also, get some more food for the animals. The snow will bock the access to the silo''


 

'' Yes you're right, You'll take care of that''


 

'' No appa, I'll go cut the woods''


 

'' But-''


 

'' I insist, it's the hardest task between the two''


 

'' Cheollie I'm still-''


 

'' Appa, please''


 

He wasn't young anymore and I didn't wanted him to do the hardest task while I could do them. I wanted to help him the best I could. I see him lower his gaze then sigh.


 

'' Arasso''


 

I smiled, I'd won. He looked up to me, sulking.


 

'' You little...you're keeping me from working''


 

My umma scoffed.


 

'' and you complain about it!?''


 

'' Umma, don't forget the cows''


 

My umma smiled.


 

'' I won't honey''


 

Then she turned to my dad.


 

'' And you old man! if you complain about not working, why don't you come milk the cows with me?''


 

My dad sulked again.


 

'' Yeobo...it's a woman's task...''


 

Umma cursed at him, saying he was an old naggy brat that was living in the 20s. Seeing those two like that always bring a smile up to my lips. I always wondered from which of them I'd taken the most...umma or dad?