Shopping Kyutoria

Secret of Kyuhyun

The next day will be Vic’s second day in Taiwan and will leave tomorrow morning.

“Goodmorning Hyung!” Henry woke up and greeted Kyuhyun who he thought was just sitting in the couch. Kyu was sleeping in the couch while holding his PSP. Kyu was deeply sleeping while he holds off his PSP.

“Hyung watch out!” Henry said who was now holding the PSP. “Ohh thank you for that.” Kyu said while he was rubbing his eyes from sleeping. “Why were you sleeping here hyung?” Henry said while sitting beside Kyu.

“Vic is sleeping in my room so I used the living room as my bed room for now.” Henry accepted the answer while smiling. “Ohhh I thought you make out last night.” Henry laughs and looks at Kyu. Kyuhyun was now embarrassed and angry at his dongsaeng and try to hurt him. The two youngsters were catching each other and running in the living room.

After eating breakfast in the dorm, the two couple decided to go out and shop. Kyuhyun who doesn’t love dresses and don’t want to waste his time walking in the department store was now inside a big dress shop because Vic wanted to.

“Oppa, is this fine?” Vic said. The two were in a disguise. Victoria pony tailed her long hair and wearing a reading glass while having no make up in. Kyuhyun who is wearing the t-shirt that Vic gave her to him from his last birthday and a reading glass and a cap similar to Sungmin’s hat during Next Media Photoshoot. The two were having a simple disguise.

Kyu as the judge for Vic’s dress chooses 3 sets of pajamas, 4 long dresses and 5 more dresses. “Vic heres the card.” Kyu gives Vic the card. “No, I can pay for this.” Vic said giving back the card to Kyu. The two were fighting over if who will pay for the dresses. The sales lady who was now irritated gets Kyu’s card. “Okay ladies dresses must be paid by his boyfriend!” The sales lady said and Kyu clap for her. “See that.” Kyu laughed.

After buying dresses the two is now eating in their favourite pasta house. They were a real couple being so sweet with each other. There are groups of teenagers arrived and sit at the table beside them. The two became quiet seeing the other girl wearing a Suju shirt.

“Guys I am a real Kyutoria shipper” The other girl said, and the two couple stared at each other. “Vic does she said Kyutoria?” Kyu asked and smiled. “Yeah isn’t that what Sungmin oppa said?”

“What does he say?” Vic whisphered. Kyu then tell the whole story to his girl. Sungmin is always searching rumors regarding them, and he finds out some couple things, and that there is a couple named Kyutoria.

“I think they have a good friendship and I want them to be a real couple.” The two were now so quiet because the other girl seems to identify them. “Kyu she is taking photos.” Vis said because she saw the girl hiding her camera while simply capturing a photo of them. Kyu stand up and get their things and so Vctoria.

“Ommo... Are you? ...Oppa?” The girl who was a Kyutoria fan tried to stop the couple. It seems there is no way to get out from this mess. The smart Kyu answered, “Ohh yes, I am. I am with my friend.” The girl look straightly at Vic’s eyes. “Ommo, Victoria!?” The girl was now blushing.

“Okay we need to go now, nice to meet you.” Kyuhyun said and grab Vic’s hand and go home.

In the dorm the two tell the whole story to Suju M’s manager because they think that rumors will spread out. The manager was upset and can’t think of anything. The two were nervous and can’t think also.

“Hyung, Kyu, Vic you better look at this.” Sungmin interrupted the three and show something from his IPAD.

“Victoria and Kyuhyun; KYUTORIA, A real Couple?” In the news photos of them were captured and the fans were commenting crazily.

“So what will we do now?” The manager look at the two. Sungmin starts to read the comments.

“I think they are great.” “They are real, that was awesome.” Seokyu is better.” “I hate Victoria, she stole Kyu oppa from me!” Sungmin stop because Vic is now crying. Kyu pity her girlfriend because of all the bashes she gets.

“Yah! Don’t cry! I have a good news, here is Heechul hyung in the phone talk to him.” Sungmin handed his phone to Vic.

“Yah Victoria-sshi! I am so proud of you. Netizens,  mean majority of them were very happy about Kyutoria and the forums of your fans were gaining popularity! There are antis but don’t mind them! Hahaha here I just signed up in the forum, okay, bye now I need to do something.”

Heechul hanged up and it leaves the couple a relief.