Long Distance Relationship

Secret of Kyuhyun

Chapter 1

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP

 

“Having a girlfriend is a secret that I can’t tell.” These were the words that came from Kyuhyun, all the member were shocked with what he said and also him. They were pretty awkward but must continue the interview and must not show the heavy atmosphere in front of the people around them.

The schedule for the day was done and all the members wants to take a rest and relax, but not for Kyuhyun. He is still nervous with what he said. Kyuhyun is sitting in the couch while holding his PSP but not playing it. Eunhyuk who just get a cup of strawberry juice from the kitchen find a view of an empty minded Kyu.

“Yah! We can’t change what happen Kyu. Just relax and let what happen, happens okay?” Eunhyuk touch Kyu’s hair. Words from his hyung makes him a half comfortable. His right nothing will change because what have said.

Kyuhyun who is currently in Taiwan doing promotions for their Perfection album is now far away from his girl, the girl who she loves so much more than his games. The girl who she treats as a princess, the girl who is now in Korea having his fake marriage with other guy.

Kyuhyun is now lying in his bed waiting for someone’s message. While his hyung Sungmin entered his room without him knowing. Sungmin brought 4 cups of bubble tea.

“Kyu, here you go. I know it’s hard for you after saying those things, I have bad news, rumors are now spreading about on what you have said; the fans were speculating that you have a girlfriend now. Good news is that some of your fans who like you and Vic together were now gaining popularity. Kyu, why did you say that by the way?” Sungmin keeps on talking and talking.

“Hyung, I never want to avoid things regarding my status. I don’t want to tell the whole world that I am not in love, and you know that I love Vic so much, more than myself.” As Kyu said that someone sent him a message.

“You can call now.”

After reading the message a smile grew in his face and ran to the bathroom to avoid his hyung from listening. Kyu now calls Vic.

“Jagiya! Hey how was life?” Kyuhyun’s very happy and can’t express what he feels. After 2 weeks without any call or message from Vic now he is in the phone calling the girl she loves.

“Kyu, Jagiya, everything is fine, how was Taiwan? I have good news; we will have a 5 day rest after the hectic schedules so you can call me anytime now, okay?” Victoria’s sweet voice and good news makes Kyu’s heartbeat faster, no one can ever make him feel this way, just her.

“Really, that will be great dear.” The two of them were on the phone for almost 2 hours when they decided to fall asleep.

The next morning while Ryeowook were preparing breakfast and Zhoumi calls the members to gather in the dining area Kyu is still in the phone smiling and talking. Every one stares back with each other knowing that they already knew who were in the other line.

“Okay dear, we are now eating breakfast, how about you?” Kyuhyun said while pouring some syrup in his pancake. “Jagiya, you must drink coffee okay because I will be free for this whole day and will just talk to you until late at night.” Laughter burst from Kyu and it seems he was really enjoying.

Henry who was just staring in his hyung murmered something to Ryeowook who was beside him. “Hyung Victoria noona and Kyuhyun hyung must contact each other every single day, tsk, because of the effect of them having no contact for days was really weird.” Ryeowook just nodded while drinking his cup of bubble tea.

Sungmin grab the phone from Kyuhyun “Ohhh Vic how are you glad you are okay, so we  need to hangup now okay? Hope you understand.” Kyuhyun eyebrows were now meeting in the middle.

“Hyung why did you do that?” Kyu said and Sungmin just give the phone to Eunhyuk so Kyu will not have a chance to call Vic while they were eating. Everyone laughs when they saw Kyu pouted his lips while eating a whole bread into his mouth.