Airport Wanteds

Secret of Kyuhyun

 

It is now the day when Vic have to leave. The couple were so sad because they will miss each other again, days were not enough to fill the months of sorrow without seeing each other. Victoria who was now fixing her hair feels someone hugs her from the back.

“Kyu, why?” Vic said while touching his guy’s soft cheeks.

“I will miss you again.” Kyu whisphered while kissing Vic’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry you will be back next week so we are going to see each other every day,…right?” Vic said with o adoubt because she was sure that there schedule might affect there personal plans.

“Of course, I will do anything even though I must not sleep just to see you.” Kyu said while releasing the long hug a while ago.

“Are you ready? The car is now ready?” Zhoumi comes in the room and inform the couple about the car that will lead them to the airport.

Before going to the airport everyone is sad cause they will all Miss Victoria. Kyu was now holding Vc’s luggage while Vic is holding a piece of her shirt, such an adorable couple.

“We will take the way at the back, because fans were waiting in front and in the fire exit. They think Victoria was staying in the dorm, someone said they heard Victoria’s voice last night.” The managers said and show them the way.

They are now in the airport and they were shock because of the crowd they saw holding Kyutoria banners. The couple were smiling because they can see that there are fans who were happy for them.

“Kyu, Vic listen, when we go inside, just smile, no answers if there will be questions, and… Vic Mr. Lee wants to see you the both of you next week.” The manager said and the couple feels nervous because they must meet Mr. Lee.

The couple and the manager were now inside, the fangirls were tuning towards them.

“There!!!” One girl shouts and all of them run towards the couple. As expected and plan the two just smiles at them.

“Oppa! Are you two dating?” “Jie Jie are you friends or more?” “Please date!” The girls said to them.

Vic is now waiting for her flight inside the plane and Kyuhyun called.

“Hey,  I am home, take care of your self okay?” Kyu said in a happy voice. The happiness inside Kyu can’t be hide anymore, seeing his fans but nor all of them maybe accept Vic as his girl was a relief.

“Kyu I am fine, Jagiya you take care also okay?” Vic said and now smiling like crazy.

“Miss please turn that off now.” The stewardess interrupted the conversation between the two.

“Okay, Kyu I need to end this now, bye.” Vic said without waiting for Kyu’ reply she ended the call.

The plane’s athmosphere was calm and good. She notice someone beside her, a girl. The little girl maybe at the age of 7 was watching something that stole Vic’s attention. It was Super Junior’s Bonamana MV.

“Hello little girl.” Vic said trying to get the girl’s attention.

“Ommo, Victoria-sshi of f(x)?” The girl said leaving a smile in Vic’s face that the girl notice her.

“Yes, you are watching Super Junior?” Vic ask the little girl.

“Yes! They were awesome, I love Kyuhyun oppa, he is handsome and talented, I really love him. He was giving me strength to fight my sickness and with my parents of course. Can I call you unnie?” The girl said looking at Vic’s eyes.

Vic nodded and started to think what the girl said, she said “sickness”.

“What is your name, dear?” Vic ask

“Melinda, unnie, I am Mel for short. My cousin said you and Kyuhyun oppa were dating, I want to tell you that, I adore you for him, you were beautiful inside and out so I don’t think there will be something bad that Kyuhyun oppa was dating you. I like you two! The cute girl said while showing a thumbs up.

“Cute…Ahm Mel, are you sick of what?” Victoria said while holding Mel’s hand.

“I have heart problems, my doctor said that I will die when I reach the age of 5 but I am still that strong!” The girl said and just smiling.

“Yes, you are, always fight that sickness okay, I will be happy if you will reach the age of 50, you and I will visit your doctor when that time come to show him that you were still strong!” Victoria said and have a half hour talk with the girl until the girl fall asleep.

“Ohh she was asleep now, Miss Song sorry for her naughtiness.” A lady beside Mel said, maybe it was her mom.

“It is okay, are you her mom?” Victoria smiled and asks.

“Yes, I am Mrs. Lee Hyun Mi.” The girl said and Victoria ask her to tell more about Mel.

Mel was a little cute 7 years old girl. She love Super Junior and a Kyu biased. She said that Mel is also a fan of f(x)’s La Cha Ta. She always sings it whenever the doctor checks her up. Mel’s always go to Taiwan to check if she can find a donor to change her weak heart. The girl’s dream is to meet Super Junior specially Kyuhyun.

 

  • I deicded yo put in i twist heheh, while listening to a Logic class this idea went in my mind, actually I dont have Logic class this sem I justs sit in hehehe

  • Last chapter to be updated and it will end, don't worry I will still make more Kyutoria fic....