The end, but not for the love story

Secret of Kyuhyun

 

Chapter 5

 

Super Junior M arrive safely in the airport, fans were smiling at them. Kyuhyun was shocked because he saw a single banner out of all the banners, it writes: “KyuToria <3”. A single smile grew at the back of Kyu’s mask. The members were now gathered in front of the manager for instructions.

 

Everyone welcome home, so, we will just wait for the car and go home. Kyuhyun who is now excited talked. “Hyung wwill you drop me by the f(X) dorm?” Kyuhyun asked while looking at his phone. “Alright just promise me to come home before 5 in the morning; we will start your recording, so you must be there.” The manager said in a low voice, to avoid anyone to hear him. Kyuhyun just give a thumb up.

 

Kyuhyun who was now in front of the building prepare his gift, a pack of sweets. He was sure that the gift will be finished by most of the member. Kyuhyun was about to enter the front door but there are reporters in front so he just use the fire exit. Kyuhyun found the door and smiled.

 

Before knocking he gives a sigh.

 

The members of Victoria and her was now watching something in the TV. They heard a knock from the door and was pretty sure it was not their manager or anyone they know. Sulli runs in the door and opened it.

 

“Sweeeetssssssssssssss………………..” Sulli shouts and the members’ eyes widened for excitement, and Vic was awake from her short nap.

 

Everyone was shocked to see Kyuhyun in front of them. Victoria who didn’t expect that her boyfriend was now in front of her shed a single tear. Kyu hugged Vic and give a peck on he rlips.

 

Amber closes the eyes of their maknaes. “People there are children here” Amber demanded and the two were now so embarrassed. The two couple talked until 4 in the morning and Kyu decided to leave.

 

After a long hour of recording, Kyuhyun received a call from Vic.

 

“Kyuhyun, how was the recording?” Vic said.

 

“Tiring but it will be better if Ms. Song is willing to go out with me.” Kyuhyun said and his cheeks turn pink.

 

“Okay, let’s meet; pick me up in front of the dorm.” Victoria said and hung up.

 

Because their relationship was quite open, because they never deny or admit any rumor, Kyu was not that so afraid to pick Vic in the dorm. Kyuhyun arrived and Vic get in the car, and they notice that there are eyes watching them.

 

Inside the coffee shop, people were staring at them and they just ignored it. Victoria tell stories to Kyu and vice versa.

 

“Kyuhyun, can I have a favor?” Vic said while holding his cup of tea.

 

“Anything…” Kyuhyun said and holds her girlfriend’s hand that gives shock to the people around them.

 

Victoria tells the story of Mel, the cute girl she met in the plane, she asks if Kyuhyun can visit her one of these days. Kyuhyun happily nodded and accept the favor from Vic.

 

Today was the day that the couple will visit Mel the little patient. Kyuhyun was nervous because it is his first time to meet this little girl whom Victoria was telling her, and he knows that the girl adore him. Victoria waited for Kyu in front of the cake shop where she bought a gift for Mel.

 

Inside the car, “Vic are you sure that my show up will not lead to Mel’s heart attack?” Kyu asked, and he is right, what if Mel will be so happy and can give her a heavy feeling in her heart. The smart Victoria answered, “No, she know already that we will come, I visit her one day ago and tell her the plan one by one so she will not be shocked.” Vic said and pinched his boy’s cheeks. It gives Kyu a relief.

 

They were now in front of Mel’s room, and saw people who were capturing a photo of them, before entering Vic talked to the reporter.

 

“Please sir, if you are going to release the photos just release Kyu’s photo not mine. We are visiting a fan of him who have a heart disease, and I don’t want to ruin this event.” Vic said and bowed to the guy.

 

“Oppa….” Mel runs in and said hi to Kyuhyun. “Can I hug you oppa?” Mel asked, and Kyuhyun hugged her so tight. The two of them were now chatting each other and becomes close in just an hour. Victoria who was just sitting beside Mel’s mother was very happy because she was much fulfilled. Sad, but the Kyu and Vic must go now.

 

“Mel, we need to go now. Here is a gift from me a Suju album.” Kyuhyun said and hug Mel once more.

 

“Thank you oppa! Hwaitting! I promise to be healthy. Victoria unnie, I love you so much, you were my angel, God sent you here.” Mel said and hug Victoria.

 

After a month the two couple heard news that Mel found a heart to be transplanted and the surgery was successful.

 

Kyuhyun promise to bring some of his co-members to meet Mel if she will be healthier, and it is now time to fulfill that promise. Kyuhyun planned a party in the park for Mel.

 

In the party everyone s there like Mel’s parent, Mel, Kyuhyun and the other members, Sulli, Victoria and Kyuhyun’s mom. Everyone is happy and don’t care if there are people watching them. The reporters asked Mel’s parents’ permission for an interview.

 

“Kyuhyun oppa gaves me strength as well as Victoria unnie, Victoria unnie is an angel, so please reporters don’t bash her.” Mel give a smile to the reporter that make the reporter laugh.

 

It has been months that the couple didn’t deny or admit their relationship. And now they just say sorry to their fans for not saying anything.

 

“ELF sorry, I still love you so much; I promise and assure that I can love ELF and her inside my heart.” Kyuhyun said and pointed Victoria who was now chatting with his mom.

“To all the people who were anti KyuToria relationship we respect you guys, but please also give respect to my dongsaengs, that’s all.” Leader Leeteuk said in the interview.

 

  • So yeah THE END… I am preparing for my new KyuToria short story :) I’ll post the preview here maybe later or tomorrow.