Jaejoong's mission

Bad Cupid

Another chapter for today.

And can you guys please fill in these two small polls below?

Thank you!


.

.

.

.

.

.

On the next day, I kept on thinking of what I’ve done last night and how Jaejoong would react today.
Will he feel awkward? Will he act like normal?
I blushed and even become worried just at the thought of it. Without knowing, I already arrived at my café. I peeked inside from the window to see whether he already arrived or not, and he’s there. I gently patted my cheek a few times before I go inside my café.  But before went inside, someone blow air into my ear. I shuddered and shivered when I felt it cringing up till my bones. I turned to the side and I saw Jaejoong beside me.
“S-Since when are you here??” I asked. I just saw him inside like a second ago.

“Since 2 minutes ago. You’ve been standing outside for the past 10 minutes. Stop spacing out.” Jaejoong said. He then started to collect the cups and plates on the table outside.

“O-Oh..” I said. I went inside the café and went straight into the back room to put away my bags.

 

As usual, Jonghyun came into the café but this time with no one. He approached me at the counter without any hesitation. “Hyosun!” He called my name. Hyori, Jiyoung, Jaejoong, and me all turned around to see him. I went over to Jonghyun.

“Hi.” I greeted him. “What’s up? You’re not with anyone today?”

“Nope.” He shook his head. “By the way, what time do you finish today?”

“F-Five..?” I answered after looking at the wall clock.

“Then.. I’ll pick you up at 5.” Jonghyun smiled.

“What for?” I asked.

“Let’s go for a dinner.” Jonghyun said. He then look at his watch, “Anyway I’ll see you later! I need to go to my tutorial now.”
Jonghyun then left the café.

 

Hyori and Jiyoung came over to me and hugged me. They were really happy with had just happened.
“What’s with the sudden improvement??” Hyori asked.

“I met him last night at a restaurant and we talked.” I answered. I glanced at Jaejoong and I saw him looking my way. He was frowning. But when he noticed that I was looking at him, he quickly smiled, “Don’t worry, I’ll help you.” He said.
I should be happy knowing that my friends will help me, but this time.. somehow I didn’t feel that happy..


 

 

Since then on.. Jaejoong always helped me with Jonghyun, as well as Hyori and Jiyoung. Jaejoong is the one who helped the most. He always helped me to pick clothes and what I should do and should not do. But it was weird how the time I spent with him is much more enjoyable rather than spending my time with Jonghyun.


“You’re meeting with Jonghyun around here right?” Jaejoong asked.
We are in the middle of a park at the city where i was supposed to meet Jonghyun. Time has passed quite fast, it’s been 3 months since I met Jaejoong.

Jaejoong would often come over to my house to chat with my guys and apparently my dad too!
I went over to his house once and I saw the old man.
The old man was very nice too, a lot nicer than I expected him to be.
“Jaejoong.. aish..” The old man shook his head and sighed once Jaejoong and me gone from his sight.

 

 

“Yes. Right there under the clock at 5pm.” I said to Jaejoong as I pointed to a big clock. The time now is only 4:35pm, we were abit early. But then we saw Jonghyun coming, he just arrived. He arrived like half an hour before the meeting time.
“Should I go now?” I asked Jaejoong.

“Well.. I guess now should be fine. Just say that you came here abit earlier because you just separated from your friends.” Jaejoong said.

“Alright then.. I’m going. I’ll see you soon.” I said to Jaejoong before making my way there but Jaejoong grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him.

“Hold on.” He said. He turned me around to face him. “You wore enough clothes right? You’re not cold?” He checked on my clothes and fixed my scarf to make sure that I’m not gonna feel cold. It’s winter afterall.
He then searched his pocked and took out his warmer and placed it in my front pocket and took my hands and put it inside my front pocket as well. “Carry this.”

“Thank you.” I said to him.
Actually I felt a lot warmer when he hold my hands before rather than this warmer pack.
I stared at him while I watched him helping me. I’ve been quite confused with my feelings these days. I really like Jonghyun but I like Jaejoong too.
Do I like Jaejoong as my ‘oppa’ or more than that? I don’t know.

“Alright, you are all set.” Jaejoong said as he fixed my clothes. “You can go now.”
 

“Yup.” I smiled. Then I made my way to Jonghyun who’s been waiting there. Jaejoong watched us talking for a while before we made our way somewhere. He smiled when he saw us smilling while talking to each other.
My mission should end soon.’ Jaejoong smiled in satisfaction. ‘I think it’s time to bid a goodbye to you soon..
Jaejoong then made his way home.


 

 

Meanwhile Jonghyun and I spent a good time together like usual. Later at night, he sent me home like usual. As we walked home, we had a cup of coffee to warm ourselves as we walked along the Han river.
“Hyosun.” Jonghyun suddenly stopped walking. I stopped walking too.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Remember when Sohyun was drunk and she said that I’ve noticed you are in my class before?” Jonghyun asked and I nodded. “Well yes. I knew you since the first day of university.. But I just didn’t have the guts to approach you and say hi.”

I chuckled, “How is that possible? You’re so good with girls?”

“Normally yes.. But when I’m around you I get nervous. Even now, my heart is beating really fast. And my legs are trembling because I have been preparing myself to confess to you.”

“w..what?” I responded. Still can’t believe what I just heard.

“Hyosun, I love you.” Jonghyun smiled.

 

That time, Jaejoong just arrived at his home. When he opened the gate, he saw the old man with people that he knew from the cupid’s realm. The old man, Chunhee, and other high level cupids looking at him; as if they’ve expected him to arrive at that time.
“W-why are you guys here?” Jaejoong asked. He was really surprised. They all look at each other and Chunhee sighed.

“Jaejoong..” Chunhee looked at Jaejoong. “You’ve failed the mission.”

.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading!