Final

Bad Cupid

.

.

.

.

When I opened my eyes, I am right in the middle of a place that seemed to be like a court. Jaejoong was next to me along with Chunhee, the old man, and Jongkook. The three of them then leave me there with Jaejoong while they went to the side.

“Kim Jaejoong..” The guy who sat at the centre, one of the judge, said as he flipped through some papers. “tsk tsk tsk tsk.. I never imagined that you would fail this test. I have high hopes for you.”

“Where am i?” I asked.

“Cupid’s realm.” Jaejoong answered. “My hometown.”

“Excuse me?” I widened my eyes. “Your hometown? What are you? An angel?”

“No, a cupid.” Jaejoong smiled.

“Cupid?”

“Yes. I was supposed to get you together with Jonghyun.. But you ended up rejecting him.”

“I-Is that why you are being tied up like this??” I frowned.

“No.. It’s because you fall for me.”
 

I blushed when I heard that from him, I playfully hit his shoulder. “W-Who said so!”

“I’m a cupid. I know about it.” Jaejoong answered.

“But…  Is it really because of me.. liking you..?”

“So you’re admitting it.” Jaejoong grinned. He still have the guts to tease me at this time.


 

The judge then hit his table with a  hammer three times to get everyone’s attention as well as me and Jaejoong.

“Kim Jaejoong.” The judge said. “In terms of mission, you’ve failed because you are unable to detect another cupid’s presence which is vital. Not to mention, you committed crimes during the mission.”

“You committed Four crimes.  First, you break apart the couple who are supposed to be together. Two, you changed the heart of the girl. Three, those two are resulted of you incapable resisting your temptation. Fourth, you gave her the ‘sight’ to be able to see us.” The other judge added.

“I object.” Jaejoong interrupted. “How can the third one be a crime? What’s so wrong about liking someone?”
My jaw dropped when I heard that because I know that it means he likes me.

“Rule is rule, Kim Jaejoong.” The judge answered. The judge then flicked his finger and a door opened with three guys coming in. There are two cupids who brought a guy wearing a cloak. Jaejoong recognized him straight away.

“Nichkhun?” Jaejoong said.

 

The cupids then dropped Nichkhun beside Jaejoong, with his hands tied to the back.
“Jaejoong, you know this guy didn’t you?” The judge asked. “He offered you a potion to become human didn’t he?”

Jaejoong looked at Nichkhun, he didn’t know what he should say. When Nichkhun saw him hesitating, Nichkhun smiled at him as if telling him to just be honest.

“Y-Yes..” Jaejoong finally answered.

“This means, you have committed another crime.” The judge said.

“W-Wait!” I interrupted. “W-What are the consequences? What will you guys do to Jaejoong for all his crimes?”

“He will turn into a devil like Nichkhun.” The judge glanced at me before he looked at his notes again, “Then he will be vanished from this world and realm. There will be no trace of Kim Jaejoong anywhere else. He’ll be completely dead.”

I gasped when I heard that. Tears started to flow down my cheek, I couldn’t believe what I just heard.
“Y-Ya.. Say something!” I said to Jaejoong as I shook him. Jaejoong just froze there. He didn’t say anything nor he reacted to it. I don’t know what he is thinking.
“HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?” I shouted at the judge.

“Shut that human.” The judge said. Chunhee then stepped up and dragged me to the side, to watch them from there.

 

“Nichkhun.. Don’t you remember this same day when this happened?” The judge smirked. “Jaejoong, you did exactly the same sin as Nichkhun did 375 years ago.”

“It’s not a sin.” Nichkhun then looked at Jaejoong. “Right?”

Jaejoong remembered the time when he met Nichkhun and what he said.
 “I am experienced in this.. and trust me, this is the only way for you to accomplish your mission.. and you won't regret it..”
Jaejoong smiled when he remembered me after that. “Yes.” Jaejoong answered, supporting Nichkhun.

“If it is so then, the punishment will exactly be what I said.” The judge said. “Kim Jaejoong will be degraded as the devil, and in 500 years, we will exterminate him.” Then the judge hit the hammer three times.

 

I was super super super shocked. The cupid and the cupid’s realm no longer suprises me, now it’s the punishment. I ran towards Jaejoong and somehow try to get him out of the situation, but I am powerless. No matter how much I try to grab Jaejoong away from the cupids, it’s useless.
“Hyosun.” Jaejoong called me. “I love you.” Then he planted a kiss on my lips.
“I’ll see you soon.” Jaejoong smiled. But that smile didn’t last long. Jaejoong was dragged by the cupids, along with Nichkhun to a room. And when the room’s door closed, I know that it will be the last time for me to see him. I cried in silence..


 

 

Chunhee covered my eyes with his hands, and when he unraveled it, I am right in front of my house.. still at the time and place where I left the earth.
I looked at Jaejoong’s house and all I see is ruins. It’s just like an old abandoned house.

“Boss?” Taecyeon said when he peeked out of the entrance. “Aren’t you going in?”

“Taecyeon.. This house..?”

“That one? You wanted me to get rid of it? I’ll do it tomorrow.”

“No, I mean.. Why is it like this?”

Taecyeon laughed when he heard me, “Are okay boss? That house has been like that since 10 years ago. The owner of the house passed away and the house been abandoned since then.”

“N-No.. There was someone living in there!” I grabbed Taecyeon’s collar. “Just yesterday! No, just a few minutes ago!”

“Boss.. Did you drink?” Taecyeon asked.
I can’t believe how this all have changed.. The old man must have used his magic or something to change people’s memory about this house..
“I-I’m going for a walk..” I said to Taecyeon. I made my way to nowhere. I just keep on walking and thinking of how can I meet Jaejoong again.

 

If Jaejoong is a devil now.. How can I transform into a devil?

If Jaejoong will be exterminated in 500 years.. What am I supposed to do now?


Right then.. My eyes caught on a silouetthe than I have seen before, a tall guy with wings. My eyes must have been playing tricks with me, is it Jaejoong?
I ran closer to the silouetthe. As I got closer and closer, the smile on my face got wider and wider. However,  I found out that it is Chunhee. My smile’s gone when I saw him.

“Ya. Can I transform into a devil?” I asked him. Chunhee refused to answer because he’s afraid that I might have done it.

“Why aren’t you saying anything?” I asked him. “Do I have to do some kind of ritual or die or what?”

“It’s gonna be painful..” Chunhee said, trying to tell me the answer without making it obvious. I knew what he is saying straight away. “But Jaejoong won’t be happy if you did tha- HEY!!!!” Chunhee shouted when he saw me running towards the car direction.

If this is the only way for me to meet Jaejoong again.. then I will..

When I am in the middle of the busy car road, I turned around and flashed Chunhee and smile while mouthing him, ‘thank you’.
Then a car hit me. I flied 2m off the ground and I bumped onto another car, crashing it’s window before I fell on the road, dead.

All I see now is white… really white.. but later it turned black and darker. When I opened my eyes, I saw Jaejoong in a different outfit. He wore a dark cloak and he’s looking down at me.
“Hyosun?” Jaejoong said as he furrowed his eyebrows.
“We meet again..” I smiled as I saw him. But I don’t know what awaited for me. I have yet to realize that I am surrounded by the devil at hell…

Did I just do the right thing or the wrong thing?

.

.

.

.

.

Too creepy for an ending isn’t it?

So I made another version of an ending, happier. It’s on the next chapter. So read it if you hate this ending.

This sad ending is the original ending but i at writing sad stories so.. sorry.

By the way people, thank you for reading it!!!

I hope you guys really did enjoy the story!!

 

As for the poll result...

So i've seen the poll and everything. It's obvious that SHINee won. So i'll be writing about SHINee.
My bias is Jaejoong but since he hasn't been doing much activities and SHINee does.. my heart.. changed.. to Shinee.. hehe..
So Jaejoong, if you want to win my heart back, better start doing activities now!! I've changed my profile picture to Taemin as well!

The 'both' category, it's half of SHINee, so i might insert TVXQ into the story as well.

As for the writing style, since many people voted for 'I' and 'doesn't matter'.. I'm still confused! ARGHH!
I know some people enjoyed the story better if i write as 'you' but some preferred 'I'.. what to do?!?! Shout out your opinion please!

Oh well.. anyways, please check back my profile in 2-3 days, or maybe tomorrow, the next story will be up!


And um.. *hesitate*.. can you guys please do another poll? And i understand some of you don't want to fill it since it's about SHINee, so it's fine :)
This is only for my reference. I might decide it myself later but i'll take the result of the poll into account. Thank you! :)