Taken

Bad Cupid

.

.

.

.

.

“Jaejoong..” Chunhee sighed. “You’ve failed the mission..”

Jaejoong’s eyes widened in shock. He couldn’t believe what he just heard moreover the sight of his old man with his people from the cupid’s realm.
“Why? I mean, How?!” Jaejoong asked. “And, old man why are you with..?”

“Jaejoong..” The old man sighed. “I’m a cupid as well. I’m your examiner.”

“The last mission is not only about making another couple, but to also test you.” One of the high level cupid, muscle Jongkook, said. “It’s to also see your sense of being able to detect other cupid’s presence which you’ve failed. As well as your ‘temptation’ towards human.”

“Which in your case, you’ve fallen for the human.” The old man said.

“W-Who said so?” Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows. “I don’t have feelings for her at all. And even if I am, I already set her with another guy. I did not interrupt with anything!”

“No Jaejoong. You’ve changed her feelings as well.” Jongkook said. “She rejected the boy.”


 

“I’m sorry.” I bowed 90 degrees to Jonghyun. Jonghyun’s smile which was there on his face has now disappear.
“I.. like someone else..” I added.

“Is that so..?” Jonghyun scratched the back of his head. He felt sad and he felt awkward as well. “If I may know.. Who is it?”

I hesitated to say it at first. But since I couldn’t say it straight to the person, I’d rather express it out right now. “Jaejoong. I like Jaejoong. I’m sorry..”
Then I walked away from him. I don’t know what else to do. I just wanted to go back home at that time.

 

 

But when I’m on my way back home, I passed by Jaejoong’s house. Even though i wanted to go home now, my feet just move by itself to the entrance and knocked the door before I opened it. There, I saw Jaejoong standing in front of the old man.
“Good evening.” I greeted. Jaejoong and the old man looked at me, as well as the other cupids who I can’t see.

“O-oh.. Hyosun? I thought you went on a date with Jonghyun?” Jaejoong asked. He forced a smile on his face.
When he saw how I didn’t answer him straight away, he knew something is wrong.
After hearing from the other cupids that I rejected Jonghyun, he really didn’t want to believe it. So he excused himself to the old man and went outside of the house dragging me along.
“What happened?” Jaejoong asked. “You did not reject him right?”

“What?” I responded. How the hell does he know about this when I haven’t speak a word about it??

“Hyosun.. Please tell me that you did not reject him..” Jaejoong said. He put his hands on my shoulder. He gulped down his saliva in nervousness. He looked straight into my eyes waiting for my answer.
I felt weird, why is he acting this way? Does he want me to actually get together with Jonghyun…?

“I.. rejected him..” I said. Jaejoong’s eyes widened in shock, his grip on my shoulder loosened as if he lose his strength. “I’m sorry.” I automatically apologized to him even though I know I don’t need to.

Jaejoong looked to the side, he saw Chunhee, Jongkook, and the old man in his cupid form next to us.
I couldn’t see any of them since they are in their cupid’s form.
Chunhee, who saw what happened, sighed. He was kinda disappointed seeing Jaejoong.
He’s been helping him all this while yet it becomes a waste.

Now that Jaejoong had heard your confirmation, he knew exactly what’s going to happen next.
“Shall we have dinner tomorrow?” Jaejoong said to me. I looked up to see him smilling even though he’s furrowing his eyebrows.

“No. You have to go now.” Jongkook said. Jaejoong bite his lips when he heard that, but I can’t hear anything.

“Please.. Just one day..” Jaejoong pleaded. I got even more confused. “Just.. One more day.. Or just a few hours..” Jaejoong put his head down and his face’s covered by his hair.

“You can’t.. You have to go now.” Jongkook said again, sounded stricter.

“PLEASE!” Jaejoong shouted. I jumped a little, I was surprised.

“W-Who are you talking to?” I asked him but he ignored me and look to his left where there is no one.

“PLEASE! Just 2 hours is enough for me!” Jaejoong said. “Just let me spend a little time with her.”

“No.” Jongkook said again. Jongkook stepped up and grabbed Jaejoong’s left arm. What I saw was his left hand is up in the air, as if something is holding it up but I can’t see anyone. Before Jongkook grab Jaejoong’s other arm, Jaejoong gently swipe my eyes with his right arm. That instant, I can see the old man, Chunhee, and Jongkook with wings on their back. Jaejoong then released his wings and I can see a wing appeared behind Jaejoong’s back too.

“!” Jongkook and the old man responded.

“W-“ Before I was able to shout nor react to it, Chunhee grabbed me and all of us disappeared into thin air, transferring to the cupid’s realm.

.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading!

I'll update another one later tonight.

and for those who haven't fill in the poll, please go back to the previous chapter and vote it. THANK YOU!

SHINee is now leading for Q1.. =_= and Both also has a close amount of vote there..