First Meeting or not?

From the moment I met you.

Aw! No comments? Is it boring, guys? Please comment your opinion and please subscribe. Thankyou Locksmiths!

 

--

 

[PRESENT TIME]

 

Author’s POV

 

“Hm. Mom, dad, oppa and Hayeon, I need to go now. Bye! Take care always, I love you!” Taeyeon bid her goodbye to her family and go to garage to get her blue Ferrari and go to Sica’s house.

While driving, Taeyeon felt her pocket vibrate. She fished out her phone to her pocket and read the message she got.

 

 

 

[FROM: Sica-baby]

Good Morning, Taengooo! :)

Go to our university right now,

I have good news to you.

 

[TO: Sica]

 

 

[FROM: Taengooo]

 

Ok, Sica-baby

I’m on my way there

Just wait for me, ok! :))

 

[TO: Sica-baby]

 

            Taeyeon unconsciously smile after receiving a text from her Sica. She changed her car’s direction from Sica’s house to their university.

 

 

 Someone’s POV

 

            I woke up early today because I’m so excited to my new school. Although it’s so hard to passed the exam in this uni., still I’m so lucky. I’m smart though so I pass their test. I can only study here because of my scholarship, I’m not that rich as many student here in uni. I think many rich student studies here. I’m so excited to have new friends and finally I can see my boyfriend every day.

 

            A loud *PEEP* brings me back to reality.

*HORN* *HORN*

 

            I’m currently inside a bus right now going to our university. Suddenly, the bus stops in front of the gate. I look through the window and I can clearly see a banner outside of my university.

 

“WELCOME TO SM UNIVERSITY~!”

 

            I smiles upon reading the banner after that I walk out of the bus. I’m so excited to have a new friend here.

TIFFANY FIGHTING!’ I thought then go in front of the information area. I see a bulletin board beside of a big table. I’m new here so I go to the bulletin board and took a paper out of my bag.

 

II-A’ I silently read my year and section then go to the bulletin board to know what floor is my room. I search for the second year college section then I quickly found mine. As I found it, I double check my name in a white bond paper that has a name lists of the students that has a same class as mine.

 

Bae Suzy .. Choi Sooyoung .. HWANG TIFFANY. Yes, I got it.’ As I found my name I go to the building beside me then proceed to 3rd floor.

 

            There’s so many student outside so it took me a 10 minute to go to 3rd floor. Suddenly, I felt that my pocket was vibrating so I fished out my phone out of my pocket and I saw 1 unread message. The text message was from my boyfriend, Nichkhun.

 

[FROM: Khunnie]

Babe, Where are you right now?

Text me if you already read my text, ok.

I love you, babe. :* <3

 

 

            I smile upon reading the text I got from Nichkhun, so I immediately click ‘reply’ because I want to know too what class he is. While I’m texting him, suddenly, I bumped into something- NO! I think it’s SOMEONE.

*BUMP*

 

--

 

Taeyeon’s POV

          After driving for about 10 minutes, I finally arrived to university. I immediately go to 3rd floor of this building beside a bulletin board because I study here last year so I already knew where’s my room.

            When I’m going upstair, I receive a call from Sica and I immediately answer her call. I arrived in 3rd floor after 2 minutes. Suddenly,

*BUMP*

 

 

--

What do you think guys?

Is it TaeNy who bump into each other?

Do you think this is how they met each other?

If its TaeNy, what do you think will happen?

Do you think they will become friends? or worst ENEMIES?

Haha. Secret no clue! Just wait to my next update.

Please subscribe first! :P 

Update for today~

Guys, is it boring or what?

Please comment your opinion.

I hope you like it guys. Thank's for all the support.