The girl I hate the most

From the moment I met you.

[CLASS II-A]

Tiffany’s POV

 

            After searching for about 20 minutes, I finally found my room. I go inside the room and greeted only by few students. ‘I’m still early?’ I thought then sit in a vacant chair in the middle of the room. Suddenly, a large number of students open the door of the room then sit on their chair.

 

After 5 minutes..

            Our professor proceeds to our room and introduced himself,

 

“Annyeonghaseyo students! I’m teacher Kang, I will be your music teacher and professor for this year.” He greeted his students and bow. ‘I think I like this professor, he’s so kind. Don’t misunderstand me, ok. I mean I like him as a teacher.

 

“Annyeong haseyo Mr. Kang!” we stand up then greet him back.

 

“Okay, class! You may sit down. I’ll just check your attendance, just raise your hand if you’re here, okay.” He said and we nodded.

 

“Bae Suzy!” one of the students raise her hand. “Choi Siwon!” another one but this time it’s a boy.

 

“Choi Sooyoung!” he continuously called my classmates name until it’s my turn now.

 

“Hwang Tiffany!” I smile upon hearing my name and immediately raise my hand. After he called me, suddenly, the door open and someone walk behind. When some of my classmates saw her, some girls are cheering and some of them are murmuring while blushing. I think this girl was quite popular here. ‘She looks familiar.’ I thought then intensely look at her almost examining her from head to toe then I remember. She’s the one I bumped into earlier. She just close the door a little bit loud then sit to the vacant chair beside me.

 

Aish. This little brat didn’t even give some respect to our professor.’ I silently said for her not to hear. When she sits on her chair, she just lowers her head to her desk then nap. I’m so shock because she’s so cute but rude person.

 

I sigh and look straight to my professor. He just frowned then continues calling our names. “Kim Taeyeon!” he called but no one raises a hand. I look around and found that my classmate was talking at each other like they want to say where or who was that Taeyeon but no one dared to talk. “Ms. Kim? Kim Taeyeon?!” he continue calling this Taeyeon but no one response to him then suddenly,

 

“I’m HERE!” I saw this blonde-haired girl raise her hand but still not looking up. ‘Told you, she’s so RUDE.’ Because of her attitude, our professor just nodded his head then continue again.

 

So, her name is Taeyeon. What a good name but her owner is so rude. Aish, I hate rude peoples!’ I thought then look at her. She just nap her head and didn’t even pay attention to our lesson.

 

After 7 hours of lesson, the bell ring.

 

*KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!*

 

            Our professor bids his goodbye to us then goes out of the room. I gather all my things and turn my attention to my left. I see this Taeyeon still napping. I frowned then shake her a little. She yanked her body away from me and het her stuff then rush towards the door. ‘Argh! This rude girl! She’s getting on my nerve.’ I thought then go out of the room.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

            After crying for about 2 hours now, I felt my body shaken by this girl beside me. I yanked her away for her not to notice my puffy cheeks and eyes. I immediately stand up without looking to her then go out of the room.

 

I go to my Ferrari and drove to the nearest bar.  I’m already 18 so they let me in. I felt my pocket vibrate so I fished out my phone to my pocket and there I saw Jessica was calling me like 10 times now and I have 18 unread messages. I know who is the one that texted me so I didn’t need to open all the messages. I just hide my phone in my pocket then proceed towards the counter. ‘Why? Why Jessica? Why am I hurting so much?

 

I cried again then grab an alcohol beside the counter where I was. I gulp it down and I taste the bitterness of the alcohol.

 

--

 

~After 6 hours (8:00 pm)~

Author’s POV

 

          After drinking almost 6 bottles of alcohol. Taeyeon suddenly felt dizziness but still keeps drinking. A bartender infront of her was so worried because she’s a little bit drunk. The bartender concernly called 2 bouncer to drag Taeyeon out of the bar.

 

--

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

            ‘Argh! My head hurts! I think I drink too much. Now, how will I suppose to go home in this state? My parents, oppa and Hayeon probably worried to me right now but If I go home they will probably bombarded me with questions I don’t want to answer. What to do?!’ Taeyeon thought while being dragged by the 2 bouncer out of the bar.

Taeyeon wants to yank her hand away from being hold tight by this 2 muscular bouncer but insist. She’s so lazy to fight or argue with others, so she just let them drag her away the bar. After a minute of dragging, the 2 bouncer leave Taeyeon far away from the bar. ‘Aish, This two! AHHHHH! My head hurts so much just like my heart.

Taeyeon close her eyes because she feels so much pain in her head. Suddenly, an image of the red-haired girl she meet earlierinuniversity popped out in her mind. ‘Omo! Why so sudden, her image popped out of my head? It’s weird!’ Taeyeon thought while walking like drunken man.

 

--

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

            While walking back home from my part-time job. Yes, I have to work to sustain my needs. I’m not that rich and I want to become responsible person. So I want to have a part-time job. Suddenly, my phone ring and I immediately answer the call not knowing who’s the caller.

 

“Hello? Who’s this?”I asked the person who called me.

 

“Hey babe, Where are you? It’s already dark outside, It’s not good for you to walk by yourself.” Upon hearing who’s the caller, I smile unconsciously because it’s my boyfriend, Nichkhun. Although, we’re not always together, I still feel his love towards me. He’s so caring and loving boyfriend.

 

“I’m fine, babe. Don’t worry, I need to hang-up now I’m already here.” I said to him when I can already see my apartment far away from me.

 

“Okay babe, Take care always. I love you!” he said. I blushed furiously when he said that.

 

“I love you, too. Bye!” I replied immediately. Then hung up the phone.

 

*TOOT* *TOOT*

 

While walking, I see a familiar figure puking on the trashcan near my apartment. ‘She looks familiar. Where did I meet this person?’ I walk towards the blonde-haired figure that is puking in the trashcan then I immediately remember. ‘The rude girl earlier! Aish. What is she doing here?

 

 

--

Aw, It looks like Tiffany hates Taeyeon here.

How can this two fall for each other when misunderstanding leads their way?

What will happen to Tae now that she's drunk.

Do you think something unexpected can happen in the next chapter?

?

LOL~ Maybe NOT! :P