TaengSic?

From the moment I met you.

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYMVEUj9rFI

This is the song that inspired me. This is why I wrote this story. :)

  

Italic - Flashback

Italic with color - thought

Colors:

Baby blue - Taeyeon

Red - Jessica

      

    It’s now 4:25 in the morning. The sun’s rays can clearly see across the blue-paint wall of the room. Birds chirping can be heard, too. *KRING!* *KRING!* *KRING!*. Suddenly, when the time turns into 4:30, a tone of a blue hello kitty alarm clock can be heard within the room. A blonde-haired girl quickly woke-up from its dreamland.

Taeyeon’s POV

          While I’m dreaming about me and my love, Jessica, suddenly I heard my annoying alarm clock and it brings me back to reality.

`Aish! This alarm clock !’

            I rubbed my small eyes while yawning and turn my attention to my blue hello-kitty alarm clock and it tells that the current time is 4:39.

I still have 2 hours to prepare before I go to school. I thought then went to my bathroom.

Author’s POV

 

After 30 minutes of bathing, Taeyeon walk off from her bathroom going to cabinet and grab some clothes. She used her white top tank with blue varsity, black jeans and Nike shoes. After she dressed up, she went to her mirror and check if she looks nice.

‘Hmmm. I look good in this. ‘ ‘I wonder what Jessica’s doing right now. Aish, although I met her yesterday I still miss her.’

            Taeyeon went to their dining room and greet her parents and siblings (Jiwoong & Hayeon).

“Good Morning mom, dad, Jiwoong-oppa and Hayeonnie!” the blonde greeted cheerfully and hug them one by one.

“Oh, Good Morning, my princess!” her dad & mother greet and hug her back.

“Good Morning Yeonnie!” her brother excitedly greet her and hug her back.

“Unnie, where are you going? It’s still early, you know? It’s just 6:00 in the morning. I thought your school starts at 7?” her little siser bombarded her with questions.

“Ah, Hayeonnie I want to go to your Sica unnie’s house so we can go together to school. You know, I miss her already.” Taeyeon truthfully answer Hayeon’s question.

            Jessica is Taeyeon’s bestfriend for about 9 years now. Taeyeon saved Jessica from the back then.

Author’s POV

(Flashback)

            A 9 years old Taeyeon walking back home from school. She is very exhausted because their teacher teaches them non-stop. As usual being a good kid Taeyeon was, she jut down notes about their lesson today and listen attentive for what her teacher was saying.

            While walking back home, she noticed a group of boys about their mid-20 aged almost like a drunken bastards approached a little girl just like the same age as her. The little girl crying helplessly while being approach by the drunken bastards. Being a young girl, she don’t know what to do, she’s like a mannequin because she’s frozen in her spot. Fear takes over her whole petite body and her mind went blank.

            She closed her eyes and felt her hand being touch by one of the 3 bastards and pinned her to the wall. The hopeless girl gasps in pain as she was pinned to the wall by the ty bastard. She silently pray,

‘God, please! Help me please. Someone, help me please!’

 

She cry and cry until one man spoke,

“Yah, you little brat, you’re so noisy! If someone sees us, I swear I’ll kill you.”

                The little girl stops from crying and felt her whole body trembling because of the threatened she heard. While back-facing the cold wall. The girl closed her eyes while silently praying,

God, please help me. I know I’m not that religious kid but I still believe in you, God. Please, send me one of your angels an-

                The young girl’s prayer suddenly cut off when she heard a loud ‘THUD’

*THUD*

                She immediately opens her eyes and sees what happened. When she finally realized what happened, she widened her eyes.

Taeyeon's POV

Me, being a little girl I don’t know what to do. I’m scared of the scene I’m seeing right now in front of my eyes I don’t know why but I want to help the girl being harassed by those bastards.

                Although I’m young, still, I’m smart. I examined my surroundings and luckily found a pipe tube thrown away inside the garbage beside me.

Hah. You’re dead bastards. All of you!’

                I examined carefully the 3 bastards. One of them was at the back of two other men who still holding the petite girl to the wall. I silently walk towards them and positioned myself, hitting the man behind of those two maniacs.

*THUD*

                I open my eyes after I hit that men and he fell unconscious on the cold floor. I think I hit him right in his head. Blood oozed put from his head. I saw the two men looking at me together with that young girl. It seems like she’s shock that the one who save her is a kid like her. After a moment of me spacing out or more like staring at this beautiful creature in front of me. A loud ‘PLACK’ brought me back to reality.

*PLACK*

                I felt my cheek heated up. ‘Aish. It hurts. This bastard! How could he slap me?’

                I wasted no time as I positioned the pipe and hit him at his back and then to his head. ‘2 down, 1 more to go.’ The last bastard loosens his grip to the young girl’s wrist and brings his attention to me. He smirks and take something to his back and,

‘Omo! He has a knife. What should I do?’

I’m frozen to my spot and I can clearly saw he was walking towards my direction. Pointing the knife to me. Suddenly, I heard a loud

*THUD*

            The bastard who has a knife in his hand fell on the ground holding his back. I think she hits this bastard using the wood she was holding. And then, I saw again this girl’s beautiful stranger but she was running towards me. Before my mind could register all the sudden happenings, she quickly grab me and we’re now running away from all those bad bastards before we got caught by one of them.

We hide in a safe place and she looks at me. I’m so young to know what is the meaning of this but I feel my heart beating so fast right now. I don’t know if this is because of the running we made or could it be I’m falling fo- ‘ NO! NO Kim Taeyeon! You can’t! First, because you just met her today, second, you’re both young and last, you’re both FREAKING GIRLS!’

She thanked me for saving her and she called me her ‘SAVIOR’.I ask her name and she said,

“JESSICA. JESSICA JUNG.”

--

And after that accident, we became friends and not just that, I love her SECRETLY.

 

--

Update~

First chapter. Hope you like it! :)

I'll try to update everyday, okay.

Please subscribe and comment.

Thankyou, Locksmith and SONES!