Chapter 8

A Life Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week passed by and now you were all alone in this big mansion. Min Soo had to go back to Busan because of the hair salon. He decided that he was going to sell everything and come live in Seoul with you. For him was really hard to go back to where he was so happy with his love Jung Young, so he decided that he would sell everything and try to open a new hair salon in Seoul. You would work with him after the baby was born and after Umma got better.

Meanwhile, you were in this big house with nothing to do. Umma would go to the hospital almost every day to check on her health and Mr. Kim would go with her. Jae Joong was a model so he would do photo sessions in different places. So you would watch tv all day, and at night you would change for books.

 

That night you were craving so much for popcorn, so you decided that whatching a movie with it would be nice. So you got downstairs and went to the kitchen. When you open the lights you almost had a heart attack. Jae Joong was squatting looking for something in the cabinet.

"Oh my God!!!"- you screamded.

"Shhh my parents are already asleep!!"- he said in a lower tone.

"You really scared me! What the hell are you doing here in the dark?" - you asked in your normal voice now.

"I'm looking for something."- he said not looking at you.

"Maybe I can help you, that way is easier. What are looking for?"

"The first aid kit"- he said with a cold voice.

You got on the same level as his face and made him look at you. His lips were bruised and he had a black eye.

"Jae Joong what happen? Look at your face!!"- you said worried.

"You don't n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter