Chapter 5

A Life Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were at the hospital when you  woke up from a nightmare. You saw a women and a men sitting beside you probably in their forties and another men standing beside the window but he was younger maybe in his early twentys.

You looked around and when the women saw you ith your eyes onen she spoked.

"Hi sweetheart how are you feeling?"- she asked with a sweet voice.

"I'm fine thanks, but why am I at the hospital? What happened? Who are you?"-You responde starting feeling a little nervous as you remember your baby.

"My baby, how's my baby? Please tell me that my baby is fine."-You said with tears in your eyes.

"Calm down honey everything is fine with the baby, you just need to relax because could be bad for the baby being so nervous."-The women said ensuring you that every thing is ok, the she continued "I'm Jun Yoong's mother, you don't have to worry anymore honey..."she said with a sad voice.

"Where is Jun Yoong??"-You asked with a trembling voice.

The Jun Yoong's mother started crying, and with that you realize that he was dead. You start crying thinking of your friend and also thinking how painful that was going to be to Min Soo.

When you both calm down Jun Yoong mother said "Don't worry honey you can stay with us for now, I don't want the mother of my grandchild raise a baby all by her self."

You got a shock with that statement. Then the men beside Jun Yoong's mother spoke to her "Honey go call a doctor to check her ok?" "Yeah right, I all most forgot that"- she said with a small smile"I will be right back."

When she went out the door the men beside you spok "I know that the baby that you are carring his not my son's son... but I have to ask you a big favor... please pretend that the baby is yours and Jun Yoong, my wife was so schoked when we found out that Jun Yoong was dead that her health could be in danger, but when she got to know that you were pregnat, it was like a new light on her life."

You started thinking about it still in shock with that me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter