Chapter 6

A Life Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you woke up in the next morning Min Soo was next to you sleeping.

You looked at him and thought when did he come and how did he got to know about accident. Then he woke up and looked at you with a sad smile.

"How are you feeling honey?"-Min Soo asked, and when you heard his voice you started crying.

"I thought that I would never see you again..."-You said between sobs.

"Pabo, I would never leave you alone, when you need me..."-He said with tears escaping in his eyes.

"How did you found out?"-You asked.

"Jae Joong called me, he knew about me and his brother, he told me about the accident... and then he tought that I might know you..."-He said and then you realize that was no sight of Jae Joong in the room.

"How are you dealing with it Min Soo-ah?"

"It's painful, I cried alot at home... but then I got strong for you... Jae Joong told me about your situation... I think you did the right because it could happen another dead in that family..."-He said with a sad voice.

"My friend, what are we going to do?- And then you hugged him and you two cried in each other's arms...

 

After some time Jae Joong entered the room

"I was talking with the doctor and he said if the tests you're going to do today say that you are good, you can go home today..."-Jae Joong said with no emotion.

"Omg, Yun Hee that's good news, everything is going to be ok, I know it, and then we can go home..."-Min Soo said with a little excitement in his voice.

"I don't want to be apart of you Min Soo..."-You said with sadness.

"He is going to stay in our house... so don't worry about that."Jae Joong said looking at the window.

"Is that true Min Soo?

"Yeah...I have to lie too..."-He said.

"Oh that's right..."-You said looking at your lap.

"Hey look at me everything is going to work out"-He said and now you were looking to your best friend's sad eyes.

"You two stop with the drama, my parents might enter at any moment."Jae Joong said now laying  on the sofa with his eyes closed.

You and Min Soo look at each other and then to Jae Joong again.

"God such a cold guy..."-Min Soo said just for you to hear.

Some minutes passed and then the Kim couple entered the room with your doctor.

"How was your night honey?"-Umma asked to you.

"Good I think..."

"So let's start the exams so you can go home."-Doctor said with a big smile.

After everyone left the room you got examined, the doctor said that everything was ok with you and the baby, but you were with your pregnancy at risk so you should be extremely careful with your health and you listen to every word he said.

Then your new "family" entered the room.

"So doctor, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter