Chapter 7

A Life Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning

 

You went downstairs and saw Umma and Min Soo eating their breakfast.

 

"Good morning princess!"- Min Soo said when he saw you.

 

Then Umma turn and asked "Good morning honey, did you sleep well?"

 

"Like a baby Umma" - you said relaxed.

 

"That’s good to hear, come sit down with us"- then she continued smiling - "You need to eat, so both of you stay healthy!"

 

When you sited down, a maid came and gave you a bowl of strawberries.

 

"How did you know that I was craving strawberries?!" - you said amazed, did she read minds?

 

"I didn't know Miss, it was Mr. Jae Joong that told me to go buy it for you this morning before he went to work" - the maid said.

 

You got surprised, because you thought that he was a cold person, so you got a little bit touched because of this gesture.

 

"How did he know?" - Umma asked

 

"Last night, I came to the kitchen to see if it had strawberries, and when I went upstairs I run into him and told him."- you said.

 

"Oh, well that’s good to hear!"- she said - "Normally he's a bit cold and doesn’t talk to anyone... He was such a good boy always happy, then he went to the fashion world and became like that so cold to everyone, then one day he came home with a girl, Sophie, she is so full of life and always smiling, I can see in her eyes that she's crazy about my Jae but I can't tell what he feels about her, he's so hard to read. Well this is a case when we can say that opposites attract, like yin and yang."

 

"So Jae Joong has a girlfriend..."- Min Soo said.

 

"They are engaged honey, the wedding was supposed to be this month but Jae says it's better to delay for a few months..."- she said sad. So we can get it's because of his brother's death.

 

The rest of the breakfast went normal, when Min Soo changed the subject.

 

 

 

In the afternoon

 

Umma went to her room to rest a little before dinner, so me and Min Soo went to my room.

 

There I was reading a book that I found on a shelf, when suddenly he said "So Jae after all is a nice guy deep down..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter