Chapter 2

A Life Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were crying in yours best friend arms telling him everything that happen.

"That bastard I'm going to kill him!"- Min Soo said with all his anger.

"Please don't said this things...- you said still sobbing.

"How can you defend him after of what he did to you, thank god this happen he doesn't deserve you."-he said.

"MIN SOO"- Jun Young shout.

"What? I'm just telling her the truth!"-Min Soo said.

"But he just left her don't be to hard on your words"- Jun Young said softly.

"Yun Hee, what are you going to do now? Are you kepping the baby?"- Min Soo asked you.

You look at him in disbelieve "Of course! What do you think I am? A murderer?"-you said.

"Sorry Yun Hee, I didn't think on what I was asking you."-Min Soo said with his puppy eyes.

"It's ok I also thought about that but if you think in this better, it's not the baby fault."- you said softly.

Min Soo hug you and you begin crying again.

"Don't worry Yun Hee, we always be here for you"-Jun Young said as he put his hand on your shoulder.

 

 

 

A week later

 

You start working after two days of leave and now your life is back to normal. Min Soo is always worry about you,especially, when you are working at the salon because you stay standing for to long, and as always you say that you are ok, but not in your heart.

You still think of him all the time, the memories of you two together, smiling, hugging, kissing... It's so painful how things end up just like this. Why being like that? That wasn't the Hyun Joong you knew, He was always so kind and lovely. Why this had to end? 

 

"Yun Hee, are you ok?"- Min Soo asked you as he was loking at what you were doing was all wrong.

"Oh, yeah, I just was spacing out"- you said with a small smile.

"You should go home for today, you must be tired."-Min Soo sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter