Bears and Love Risks

The Demon Lord's Bride

Do you hate me?”

MP-32701-2T.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I blinked. And blinked. And blinked some more.

 

“I don't hate you.....” I whispered softly.

 

“That's good to know”

 

“But yeah about Tiffany-” Before I knew it the car screeched to a stop. My eyes bulged as my body lurched forward from the compact. I turned to him, about to protest before I saw his expression. I turned slowly to what he was looking at. I quickly opened my mouth. There before my eyes, crouched five large dogs, or rather bears. Their size enormous, as they faced us with all four of their legs tensed. They had long snouts,growling with their large fangs sharp and plentiful in their large mouth. Their eyes blazed a intense red. I let out a loud scream and almost immediately, Taecyeon put a hand atop my mouth.

 

“....What are they doing here?” I heard Taecyeon hissed under his breathe.

 

I stared horrified as I glanced up at Taeyceon.

 

He sounded a little too calm in a situation like this.

 

Wait. What does he mean what are they doing here?

 

Sounds awfully casual. But oh my damn, when the hell do bears start forming gangs and start attacking fellow citizen's in the middle of the day?!

 

What do we do?

 

“Okay, I'm going to speed past them. Fasten your seat bell” he whispered softly as he started to loosen his hands. I nodded silently, as I reached towards my seat belt and pulled on it until it was locked into place. I sat back as I heard Taecyeon start the engine once more. I glance at the accelerator. The red mark increasing steadily as the gas accumulated and the engine prepared itself. I held the handle above my head.

 

Before I knew what was happening, the car ran into the beasts.

 

I squinted my eyes tight and slowly opened them again. When I opened them they were gone. I leaned forward trying to see where the corpse were. I turned to the back. No dead bears on the road.

 

What?

 

What just. I turned to Taecyeon as I ran my hand through my hair.

 

“What.....What just happened” I asked, trying to keep my voice steady.

 

“Nothing happened” He answered.

 

I sat back, wondering if I was indeed dreaming. I straightened my back.

 

No way...But then again.

 

“Were those bears?” I said aloud.

 

He remained silent.

 

I turned to him slowly. I knew it.

 

“You saw it too, didn't you?” I asked. And here I was thinking I was hallucinating. I am pissed as hell.

 

Yes. That is the reaction of people who survive near death situations.

 

They get mad way before they get glad.

 

Or maybe I was just generalizing. And it is just me that is mad before being appreciative that I was alive. For a second I put away the love affairs of the two mortals. Two Mortals of my bestfriend  and  her Lover. Her princely lover. 

 

“You know something I don't know.....Don't you?” I refused to give up.

 

“Look” He started as he glanced at his back view mirror.

 

Possibly for any of the bears that we had just encountered before. I waited for him to continue his sentence. My eyes froze in there place. “ Looking....” I reiterated his command.

 

“Even if I was to tell you, you wouldn't believe it. So why bother? Let's pretend that...that whole thing before never happened-”

 

And before he got to finish his sentence, I felt my whole body jolted violently. Something from behind our car collided into it.

 

A car crash?

 

And then I saw the familiar fur of the beasts that we had encountered before. They charged, slamming their bodies over and over again against the car. The car shook and moved with every impact.

 

Okay. So I was going to die.

 

Some mighty super man better appear from behind a tall building and start fighting these abnormal bear mutant-on-steriods.

 

Though the possibility of that happening felt mighty bleak.

 

“Since we're going to die. Might as well tell me one of your deepest and darkest secret” I heard Taecyeon sighed as he rested his head onto the headrest. And let the beast(s) bombard his car.

 

I turned to him, and gazed meekly at him.

 

Seriously. Under the circumstances...

 

“I don't have any deepest darkest secret” I answered weakly. My state of mind was too empty to even respond sarcastically.

 

“Ever been in love?” He asked.

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

Really in a situation like this. He'd ask the most stupid questions.

 

“No” I answered.

 

“Say. If you survive this. Would you give it a chance?” He asked as he glanced out the window. Probably at the beast that was continuously denting his car door.

 

“Give love a chance?” I laughed. Seriously it was so funny.

 

“My question” he stared at me.

 

“Fine. I would, but I don't believe in love”

Ack. What the Hell. I'll be dead before he uses  all those love mumble jumble against me. 

 

“Do you believe in ghosts, or demons?” He asked, turning to me while his gaze landed on the back mirror to the beasts outside.

 

Great, we're talking about ghosts and demons now.

 

“Really? Of all the things in this world we could be talking about. You waste your time-”

 

“You can just tell me your scared” He grinned. He was mocking me.

 

He was mocking me, even when his car is denting from the collision of some crazy...I don't even know what these beasts are anymore.

 

“I don't believe in ghosts or demons, Okay?!” I cried.

 

“Well. Okay. Let me tell you one of my deepest and darkest secret” Taecyeon whispered, returning his gaze to mines.

 

I raised an eyebrow at him. Nothing faze me now.

 

I'm in a near death situation. 

I hope I die completely before these bears eat me alive.  I am not going to  staring them pull off my limbs one by one. 

Before I knew what he was doing, he unlocked his side of the car door. He slowly took off his seat belt. My eyes widen as he slowly reached for the inner handle.

He's going outside.

He is committing suicide...

 

His gaze continued to remain lock onto mines as he swung the car door open. The door swung open, the metal tore from the car. He tossed the car door swiftly off its metal appendages, taking the beast as it sailed through. Both the door and the beast flew across the street. I tore my own gaze away as I tried to warn him of another beast that was charging towards him from the bare hole of where the door once was. The beast was charging with it's jaw wide agape as it started to leap towards Taecyeon. Who looked completely petite compared to their size. He turned then, throwing his fist into the beast's mouth. He lurched forward as he grabbed hold of the beast lower jaw with his other arm.

 

This dude thinks he is Tarzan....

Or the Great Hulk.

 

I watched in silent as the beast pulled back, it's jaw controlling it's large skull. As the beast pulled, Taecyeon's long body was lifted from within the car as well. I remain put as I saw him wrestle the beast. His biceps bulging as he took hold of the beasts jaw and tore it apart. I saw the red of the beast's eye dim out then, to pure blackness as it lay limp into Taecyeon's arm.

 

Whoa....

 

What...

 

I saw him turned to the other beast(s) that stopped in their tracks. There was an exchange of looks before they vanished again. The black beasts were gone. I remained quiet as I watched Taecyeon made his way back towards his car. He settled himself in finally, before we sat in silence. I glanced down at my hands, and slowly over to his. There was a large gash on his arms. Dark blood bled from the wound. Slowly my gaze carefully made it's way up his chest. To his thick neck. To the outline of his jawbone, to his cheek bone and to his eyes. His red glowing eyes.

 

Holy.

 

Okay, he is not going to be pulling some Twilight on me.

 

Where are the cameras>?

 

“Demon's exist”

 

I narrowed my eyes.

 

Must be contact lens. Special effect contacts. Someone's filming a movie. This is fake.

 

OR I'm still asleep. Maybe I didn't wake up and this is just a really bad nightmare.

 

You know...

 

INCEPTION.

 

“I'm a Demon” He said.

 

Lalalalala...

 

“Kendall. Are you listening?”

 

WHY AM I NOT UP YET?

 

“I heard. Your a Demon” I finally spoke, I turned to him. “What you think your so special now? You think your better then everyone else because you know how to take down bears?”

 

He raised his eyebrows at me.

 

“Those were actually hell hounds...” He corrected.

 

My eyes flitted.

 

H...hhhe....llll...hounds?

 

I started to feel a little light headed.

 

Before I knew it, I closed my eyes.

 

And finally (thankfully) out.