Update

Don't Forget

 

Just an Update:

Don't Forget will undergo a revision and a rewrite, but not all of the scenes are gonna change. Some of them will stay, but most would be changed, just so I can put progress in the story. Also, readers complain that the purpose of the quotation marks clash with the others or they don't really understand the format, so I might change it too. I don't know if I can continue for it to be first point of view, but it's your call. If you want  for it to still be first point of view, kindly comment or something. Basically, third point of view is much more easy, but the thoughts would be well conveyed if it's first point of view, although how the characters conceive it is one sided only.

Here's an explanation of why the format is like that:

"I smiled sadly as the coffee warmed my hands. I sat on a chair on the lounge, where Doojoonie and me had a small dissension awhile ago. It's not really an argument though. Doojoon just wanted to get his point through."  ----> This is narration of the character, what the character would tell to the reader, or initially to Junhyung.

The point that I'm being foolish for staying with Junhyung when there's that fact that he has forgotten about me and we're no longer together. ------> Monologue of the character

Now I'm rewriting it again to find inspiration, and to try the continue the fic. Recently I lost the clarity to write, and seeing that I'm inching to bang my head to the keyboard just for inspiration to kick in or the juices to flow I just had to rewrite the whole thing. Also I made big mistakes that's why I need to rewrite it, especially chapter four and so on.

I promise you that it'll be better than the old, and I won't take too long to rewrite it. I'll try to get everything right this time. And to get my facts right. Also the traits of the characters.

(I think I lost some readers because of the JunRa news, or maybe it was just me. I blame Junhyung for it.)

So readers of this Don't Forget, kindly wait for me patiently, and I promise that it'll be worth it. Thank you. Your support shall empower me to work faster. If you want to add things that I should change, I'll hear it then.

Also, after rewriting the whole thing, I'll be taking down the old. So if you want to read it first, then do it now.

 

 

THANKYOU SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTERS! :)) I love you all.