- Chapter 2 -

The Forgotten Me ...

“Eun Mi, stop. Don’t create a scene here. Dad wouldn’t like it at all …” Chen went forward to stop his sister. He smiled at you faintly and pulled his sister away from the cafeteria. You picked up you foods and went out from there. Before going out, you turned around looking at the Kingkas for once. Your heart hurts to see their hurt face.

 

“Take care of yourself, Min Younggie …” Himchan shouted from across the cafeteria. He waved you a goodbye and smiled hurtfully. It was too obvious.

 

“Well, that was such a drama …” Baekhyun muttered sarcastically loud enough for the two tables to hear.

 

“What did you just said?!” an angry Daehyun slammed his fist down and grabbed Baekhyun’s collar. Both are glaring at each other. Himchan pulled his friend while Suho pulled away. They were both at each other neck.

 

“You know nothing about her, so shut your trap up. You may know her name but you don’t know her story so quit with your dramatic diva face” Youngjae said as a matter of fact and pulled the rest of his friends away. What left in the there, is the boys.

 

“You shouldn’t said that to them, Baekhyun. It was so insensitive of you” Suho as a leader warned him. Baekhyun just rolled his eyes and walked away from there, followed by Chanyeol. Kris took a glanced at Luhan and saw that he was troubled.

 

“The rest of you can go back to class. The bell is going to ring soon. Luhan you will follow me. I need to talk to you. Xiumin make sure Tao and Lay go back to their classes” Kris jabbed his hand to the door and signal Luhan to follow him.

 

---

 

While munching on your bread, you stared at the sky and frowned again. Tears just started to drop down your face bits by bits. You put aside the foods and lay down on the floor. You just didn’t know, your heart just hurts when you looked at Eun Mi and the Kingkas’s hurt face. Slowly, your eyelids were heavy and soon you fell asleep.

 

“It was your entire fault that this happened to him! If you weren’t this rebellious and careless, my husband wouldn’t end up like this for saving you!”

 

“All you do is creating trouble to your family and his friends. Why can’t you just listened to him and stop hurting him?! Is your fault! I hate you Min Young!”

 

You woke up from your nightmare and sweats were formed on your forehead. The sun was going to set and you know school was over long time ago. You wiped away the sweats and sighed heavily. That was quite a nightmare you dreamt off. You slowly made you way down to your classroom and saw someone sleeping inside. You tilt your head. What was he doing here at this hour? You grabbed your bag and shook him to wake up. He rubbed his eyes slowly and the moment he saw you, he smiled. You just pointed to the clock to indicate that it was late. He stared at you for a long time and it felt so awkward so you bow to him and walked away.

 

“My name is Luhan. Although we didn’t talk that much, is nice meeting you” he whispered. You stopped at the door and looked back at him. You just smiled at him and closed the door. His heart was starting to beat crazily. He buried his face on his bag and sighed.

 

“That was crazy …” he muttered and fans himself.

 

“So Luhan, huh? I hope I won’t forget his name but knowing me, I will surely forget his name by tomorrow …” you rubbed your temple. Before going home, you went to the hospital. You wanted to visit a certain someone. It was always your routine after school. You plugged in your headphone and blast out the music. The walk to the hospital was quiet. Rather than taking the bus, you prefer walking there. Enjoying the nature was first and secondly … you just want to be alone rather than squeezing with people inside the bus at this late hour.

 

You looked up at the sky and it was getting darker. What snapped you out from your dazed is someone screaming. You turned to search for the voice and walked towards the direction. It was a dark and quiet alley. Just beside it, it was a bar. You were curious and poke your head behind the alley and you find a group of guys surrounding the girl. 5 guys and a girl, isn’t very nice. She was sobbing non-stop and her uniform was almost ripped off. Without much thought, you just walked leisurely towards her and helped her out, pushing pass the guys.

 

“Who the hell you think you are to barge in like that, huh?!” one of them barked. You guess it was the leader. You took out your blazer and wrapped it around her. You turned to the guys and gave them a blank look. You just grabbed the girl and shoved pass them to get her out from there. Well, safety comes first. Before you even get to get out from there, he grabbed your wrist and slammed you to the wall. You pushed the girl out from there and mouthed the word ‘GO’.

 

“May I ask, what you were doing to that girl?” he clenched his teeth and was choking you. You raised your eyebrows. You should be saying that but it ended up the other way. Somehow you were smiling inside your mind because you find it funny that the situation were reversed. You shrugged off that thought and faced him.

 

“I was setting her free from you guys. That wasn’t a sight to see. If you want to someone, please refrain from doing it in an alley. Just go to the hotel or something. Is much better that way because you won’t have any interruption …” you said in a matter of fact. He gave you a tight slapped. Ouch, it stings.

 

“You ! You are just a cocky girl! You think you can get away from the 5 of us?!” he roared. You glared at him, earning laughter from them.

 

“I was once before like that but I learn it the hard way …” you dust of the dirt from your uniform and groaned at the cut that was at corner of your lips. You felt a pang of pain when you looked at the bloody sight. “I’m sorry  ...” you muttered before you left the scene.

 

“Eonni! Are you okay?!” someone grabbed your hands. You smiled at her and ruffled her hair.

 

You pointed to the bar, “Don’t”. With that you walked off and cringed at the cut that was made on your lips. Your cheeks stings too. You glanced at you watch and your eyes widened. It was late! The visitor time is going to end soon. With that you run all the way to the hospital.